chapter 47

"Stop!" Jungkook raised his voice as well.

"I said children are annoying! Because it's true, kids irritate the hell out of me at times!! I never said, I would not want any myself!" He now shouted.

"What-?"
Taehyung was startled.

It gave Jungkook time to take a deep breath.

The silver blonde's eyes were now the ones being big like a cute puppy, urging the ravenette to coo inside. He would like to pull Taehyung closer and kiss the soul out of his body, but he restricted himself.

"Doll. Let's take a pregnancy test first." Jungkook suggested.

His doll slowly nodded. So far, so good.

"Come." Taehyung took the initiative, seemed to be woken out of his frozen condition. It baffled Jungkook, who lowered his gaze and saw Taehyung's hand lifted. Their hands first then their fingers tangled next, when the silver blonde whirled around him and swirled him along.

In a matter of a few seconds they were running together through the door into Jungkook's apartment. From there they were fast in the hallway, got into their shoes faster and ended up in a store the fastest.

A pregnancy test was bought quickly, the way back was tense but passed as quick.

Taehyung was now standing in the hallway. He did the test alone, rushed out to Jungkook, who went to stand next to him. They both were silent, waiting for the alarm on the phone to ring, before going in and looking at the result together.

Taehyung didn't dare to think.

Neither did Jungkook. he rather started walking up and down the hallway now. This was like in a movie, everything felt so rushed and surreal. He ended up leaning against the closed bathroom door, when Taehyung came to his side. Their shoulders connected again, but their gazes were averted.

That's when the alarm went off and their eyes jumped back onto each other, locking fixed.

Both turned around in unison. It was Jungkook, who opened the bathroom door and it was Taehyung, who rushed ahead. He picked the pregnancy test from the bathroom counter and covered his hand over the result, waiting for the ravenette to catch up.

Then they nodded encouragingly at each other, before Taehyung inhaled deeply and pulled back his hand. Both looked down...

... and knew, they f*cked up.

Pregnant.

Moments later they were sitting on the end of Jungkook's bed. Both stared somewhat vacant to the wall. Both silent, both's minds clouded, both didn't dare to end the silence.

An eternity passed.

Jungkook fell backwards into bed, wiped over his face and ran his fingers through his hair. His vacant stare now was fixed onto the ceiling.

A second eternity passed.

"F*ck." Jungkook muttered, still staring at the ceiling.

"Yup." Taehyung mumbled, still staring at the wall.

Then they were silent again.

Taehyung didn't dare to think yet, while Jungkook couldn't believe this. It was a very short moment later, the ravenette felt the bed bounce a little. Taehyung dropped backwards and stared at the ceiling as well.

A baby. An actual baby.

He was carrying a living soul inside him.

He couldn't think.