chapter 23

"I had no blue?" Taehyung reasoned innocently.

A little light laugh escaped his lips next.

The wine did its good on him indeed.

"And why the fu-"

"No curses!"

"-heck. Why the heck did you use red instead?!" Jungkook truly wanted to know.

Taehyung laughed again in tiny.

"It was the first color I picked and painted without looking," he explained.

Namjoon had called him before Jungkook called him over for cooking, so he was double distracted. In the end he found it amusing and stayed with red, but never expected to scare the life out of Jungkook's soul. The younger one shoved Taehyung down from his lap on which the silver blonde reacted with a sulking pout.

Taehyung immediately realized it, gulped it away and watched Jungkook getting a wet wipe from his kitchen.

"Wipe it clean," he ordered once back.

Taehyung took the wipe and crawled to the head to wipe it away.

Jungkook stood with his mouth open.

Dear heaven, you are testing my patience.

Taehyung was still on all of his fours while wiping away the tears, swaying not only the front part of his body in the process.

"Okay! Wait!" Jungkook insisted and lifted the body of the mannequin, making Taehyung look up with puppy eyes.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Give me the head of Mr. Hell," Jungkook instructed him next. "We're putting it back on and then you are wiping it. It's better... for you."

Taehyung smiled at him, hearing his care and nodded. He picked up the head and got up, handing the head over.

"Why did it fall anyways?" Jungkook questioned.

"It told you.. my brother had separated all parts so it fits into his car trunk. But I couldn't get it back together right... Remember the arm?" Taehyung asked him.

Jungkook hummed. He was remembering it.

"Since then it often falls apart-"

Crack.

Jungkook froze.

Taehyung too.

"Ahhhhh! You broke the neck!! Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled, while Jungkook caught the head again. He looked down to be confronted face to face again, seeing the red tears with new eyes. He killed Mr. Hell.

"What to do?! What to do?!" Taehyung shouted, cupping his own face first and when Jungkook didn't react, he cupped the younger one's cheeks next.

"What to do?!" He asked.

"Eh.. I.. do you have glue?" Jungkook asked back. He had an idea!

"Yes!" Taehyung immediately answered, whirling around and running across his room/apartment. He pulled out some glue out of the shelves and ran back again.

Jungkook picked the plastic bottle of glue and emptied it out in the hollow of the neck. Then he gave the plastic bottle back, ramming the head back on top.

He carefully let go, making a step back, when the head suddenly slipped and both screamed again.

"Hold it!" Taehyung shouted.

"Got it!" Jungkook shouted back.

He put it back into position and pressed it down for a while. Taehyung stared at him, nibbling his bottom lip. After a good moment he nodded and Jungkook nodded back, then pulled his hands back.