chapter 10

"Jungkooook, make me food!" He suddenly begged.

"Why should I?!" The photographer stared at him in disbelief. He missed the jump in their conversation again. Somewhere there when entering from the living room to the hallway it must have gotten lost.

"You need me to help with her? She is lying deathlike in your living room." Taehyung explained, pointing back to the sleeping woman.

"Help with her? Deathlike?! Doll, what are you thinking! That I am a Mafioso and trying to get rid of her?" Jungkook's eyes grew big and doe.

Taehyung said nothing, he just tilted his head to the other side.

"Me?! Mafia?! In what universe are you living-" Jungkook blurted out, when out of nowhere Taehyung clung on his arm with a wide smile.

"Pleaase, make me food! Pretty please???" Taehyung begged again.

"And what's in it for me!?" He asked back. Was he really asking this? He should shove Taehyung back through the door into his apartment, but those big puppy eyes were determined. He yielded inside, so his glare became softer. Taehyung's smile changed along with his.

"I'll think of something, okay? You have a favor good," he promised. Jungkook stared at him, baffled.

"Doll! Don't blurt out such things with no thinking!" He scolded him.

A confused "Why?" came out of the silver blonde, so he rolled his eyes and pulled his arm out of his grip.

"What if I am a bad guy? Let's say, I do belong to the Mafia and ask you for something stupid in return?" He scolded him, turning away and aiming for a built-in closet in the hallway. His cleaning supplies were inside there.

"You wouldn't!" Taehyung opposed, cutely. He had a good feeling, although he also felt threatened at times. Maybe Jungkook would. In another world, yes, but not here, he just knew. Or would he?

"You are confusing me," he confessed in the end.

"Me?? Confusing you??" The ravenette was astonished. He was the drunk one here...! Well, not anymore. Okay, the point was, he should be the confused one here!

"Take this!" He therefore rather commanded.

"A bucket? There is already one? Did you forget?" Taehyung asked and still took it, while chuckling. Jungkook pulled it back out of his hands, being annoyed again, because Taehyung was right.

"Then take this-" He handed a floor mob, which got taken again. "- I'll go and get dry clothes for that girl."

Taehyung sighed and nodded, then he followed Jungkook back and stopped at the kitchen door.

"Will you make me food? I am so sleepy, I put oil in water," Taehyung asked again, hearing a chuckle in the front.

"Water in oil." He corrected him and turned around.

"Listen, I'll make you food once.. because your kitchen- apartment caught fire. Then you'll go home and don't annoy me anymore," Jungkook agreed in the end. It made the other male nod with a boxy smile, so he joyfully walked past the ravenette. Jungkook shook his head.

"Jungkook! She is gone!" He suddenly yelled.

Jungshook, he stared at the silver blonde who pointed to the living room and jumped the last step to his side. He was right!

"How the f*ck?! We were gone like 5 minutes!" He yelled and sprinted into the living room. Taehyung followed again, watching Jungkook look after her on his balcony. Then he saw it.

The horror of his life. He screamed so loud, worrying Jungkook, and cupped his own face, resembling the famous painting of Edvard Much. Jungkook ran back to his side and followed his stare, then his breath hitched.

The one night stand he picked up today was in Taehyung's apartment, hugging the white mannequin to give smooches. His face frowned, thinking originally he would be the one getting those. It didn't look alluring at all, but what made him sober for good was how she dropped onto the bed with that and rolled back and forth. All paintings got wet and.. destroyed.

Taehyung immediately ran to her and Jungkook followed, both pulling her from the bed. While she was complaining, Jungkook lifted her from her waist and tried to let her down in his apartment.

She giggled in the process.

Taehyung not so much. He was panicking and collecting his drafts, but most of them on the bed were not usable anymore.

"Doll!" Jungkook called him, worried. The silver blonde glared from his drawings up at him.

"Leave." His voice thundered in a low growl. He was beyond mad.

Jungkook pressed his lips into thin lines, and suddenly he felt beyond guilty. It wouldn't have happened if he hadn't brought her home.

Finally Jungkook managed to seat the girl into a taxi and gave the driver her address.

"Her roommate is informed. She will be waiting in front of the house," he said, got a nod in return and closed the door of the car. She waved at him, he didn't wave back. Earlier he gave her clothes, successfully unlocked her phone (with her help!) and called her roommate. Now she was gone.

The photographer sighed and turned heel, then he noticed the convenience store in the corner. Taehyung must be still hungry.

His guilt pushed him towards the store, where he got breakfast for Taehyung and him. Upstairs he put off his shoes and walked over to his living room, where the newly appeared door was closed. So much for making it good.

He turned away, then he stopped again and sighed annoyed. No, he had to face things like an adult and it happened on his watch. Therefore Jungkook turned back, knocked onto the door and opened it.

"Hello neighbor," he greeted Taehyung. Silence met him, but the scenario hurt even his heart. He was a photographer, so he also was an art creator as much as Taehyung. Seeing almost all of his work of probably the whole night destroyed, must be too devastating. The white blonde said nothing. He just cleaned up the mess on his bed.

"I brought you breakfast," Jungkook tried again.

No reaction. He sighed. This time he really messed up. So he put down breakfast on the kitchen counter, next to the burnt pan and his eyes caught a glimpse on his jacket.

"Oh f*ck!" He cursed again.

"STOP IT!" Taehyung suddenly raised his voice.

"You make me go insane with your damn cursing!" He pointed out and stormed towards the ravenette to hit him with wet draft papers. Jungkook flinched with wide eyes, then caught his wrist and pulled him close by his waist.

"I am sorry!" He yelled back.

"Doesn't help me bring my work back!" The doll replied angry. It was not a cute anger, rather a serious anger.

"I know! I will make it up to you!" He said sorry.

Taehyung broke out of his somewhat hug and crossed the arms in front of his chest.

"How so?" He wanted to know. Well, that was the thing. Jungkook had no idea. He looked around clueless, then an idea came to his mind.

"I'll make you food until you can cook on your own?" He asked, realizing the huge obligation behind it too late. He closed his eyes in frustration and ran his hands through his hair, but when he saw Taehyung's wide and happy smile, he smiled, too.

"Deal!! This and you have no favor left!" The silver blonde said.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

"Wait a minute!" No way he would agree to that!

"That's unfair!" He opposed. Taehyung held up his wet papers and hummed questioning, if this in his hands was fair. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes. Maybe this doll was not as naive or innocent at all.