chapter 29

"Besides, you are in such a bad mood, so no thank you for damning and cursing me! I already know the sins I've committed," Jimin mentioned.

"That's for me to judge!" Jungkook denied, but then the mochi stopped and looked at him sadly.

"Okay, okay.I'm listening first?" Jungkook gave in.

Jimin looked around, unsure if this was the right place to talk. So he opted for the balcony outside and grabbed Jungkook's arm to pull him along.

"Oi!" Jungkook reacted first.

Then he understood.

Jimin walked out first, Jungkook crossed his arms and pushed his tongue against his cheek.

"I'm listening." He repeated his words.

Jimin took a deep breath, then turned around.

"It just slipped me!" He breathed out.

"Slipped?!" Jungkook repeated.

"Slipped." Jimin repeated the repeated.

"Jimin-"

"Yes. I know. I-"

"Slipped?! For the f*ck's sake, do you hear yourself talking?" Jungkook couldn't believe his ears.

"Damn, I know!" Jimin reacted as much in disbelief.

"It f*cking slipped me!" He apologized in his way and Jungkook pushed his tongue against his cheek one more time, before sighing and branching his arms again.

"Ok, stupid puppykitty. What exactly happened? From the beginning?" Jungkook asked, then he put his hands into his pant's pocket.

"Hobi hyung happened," Jimin answered.

"Yup, saw him." Jungkook made known and stepped to the railing. He leaned with one elbow against it, while he kept his eyes on his older cousin.

"Then you already know what happened. Why are you asking me?" Jimin questioned.

"Want to hear your side before sending you to hell." The ravenette stated, but then had to grin. His older cousin started huffing a laugh, before laughing for good.

"Hell? Hell, my butt. I'm too pure for that," he denied.

"It's not heaven for you either. You're not that innocent," Jungkook mocked him on purpose, but stayed grinning.

"No? Not like your innocent doll?" The blonde wanted to know.

This question took the photographer off guard. Nevertheless, he pursed his lips and tilted his head a little with narrowed eyes.

"The main difference is.. you are acting innocent, but in truth you are the devil. Taehyung is innocent. He doesn't know when he is doing something.. devilish." Jungkook replied.

"Devilish.. huh?" He heard and looked to his side.

The blonde stylist was leaning against the railing as well. His lips were curled up to an amused smirk.

"Tell me more." He wanted the younger to spill the tea. Details would be great.

"No tea for you." Jungkook denied again.

They both narrowed their eyes again and glared at each other.

Just a second. Then both bursted out in laughter. Loud and joyful, letting it fade out in a grin.

Jimin took a deep breath, before he exhaled it long and looked over his younger cousin again.

"Hey, Kook. Tell me.. what is it between Taehyung and you?" He asked.