chapter 36

"Why did you call me over?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin blinked confused, while pulling a suit jacket from the cloth rack. The blonde looked around more confused, then back at his younger cousin.

"I did, but why are you here now?" He wanted to know.

"It sounded very urgent, so I left my work space. A girl ran past me, saying, it's urgent!" The ravenette explained.

He never got called over, so it must be some kind of emergency. 

People oftentimes knew Jimin and he were related, so he feared the worst. Then Jungkook approached him, just to witness his older cousin was in a relatively calm manner for their stressy business.

"What? No?! Everything is fine. I told an assistant-something-girl, she should tell you to come over when you are free," Jimin corrected the wrongly delivered message.

Then he turned around, wanting to make a step and stopped. Some make-up artists were walking past them in haste.

Right now they were in an old manufactory outside of Seoul for an all-day long shoot.
Jimin had his hands full of clothes, when they both entered an improvised make up and fitting room and made the famous actor and model Kim Seokjin look up curiously.

However, he soon looked down onto his phone again, while he got make up applied on for the shooting.

"She sounded like you would take your last breath. What the heck?" Jungkook mentioned and made a gasp as if he was in distress.

"Pfft- doesn't work on me! Die here and now, it would make my life easier!" The ravenette remarked and crossed his arms. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, rather displeased, then he giggled.

"I wanted to scold you, but my, my, my. A rare Koo is sighted, who is not cursing and damning people? Your doll for sure has a good influence on you," Jimin rather pointed out with an amused undertone. 

This took Jungkook off-guard.
He branched out his arms, then rubbed his neck.

"Don't bring Taehyung into this." Jungkook mumbled.

That's when Kim Seokjin looked up again with big round eyes, but then turned away again. Many could carry that name, so no one was speaking about his baby bear.
Why being attentive then?

"What do you want? I'm not here to get mocked by you, shorty," Jungkook regathered composure quickly again.

"Who are you calling shorty?!" Jimin bursted out at him. Jungkook raised an eyebrow, crossed his arms again and looked at him with pursed lips.

'You are the one I'm talking about. Shorty.' His eyes were screaming.

"I'm older than you! Show me some respect! At least my boyfriend has plenty," Jimin ranted.

"Ew. Too much information about that weird hyung. Com'on now, spill it or I'll leave," Jungkook was getting annoyed.

"TMI? What did I say about being TMI?" He had confused his older cousin completely, who now raised an eyebrow back at the airhead in front of him. He then shook his head.

"Whatever, Yoongi dropped me off this morning. I have no ride back. Can I tag along?" Jimin spilled it now.

Seokjin's head jolted up in a ruckus to the left, when another oddly familiar name dropped. He was frozen indeed, startling the make up artist on duty.

"And now leave, airhead! I have work to do!" Jimin threw him out.

"With pleasure, everything better without seeing you." Jungkook mocked back, then winked and grinned. In seconds he left, chuckling along his fast steps back to the set. He had to do some adjustments.