chapter 16

"This coconut of a-!" Jimin started yelling, caught himself before unleashing a real curse. Yoongi was not a fan of it, this was the second person after Taehyung.

On the subject of speaking about Taehyung.. how could Jungkook do THIS to him?!

This time Jimin would kill him for good, so he opened the door a few centimeter-

"Doll, you don't let me do the whole work if you caused this problem, do you?" Jungkook's voice reached their ears.

In the next moment the doll screamed loudly.

-and Jimin immediately closed the door.

"F*ck!" It slipped him.

"That's what they are doing..," Yoongi said bluntly and Jimin's cheek blushed red.

"I didn't see anything!" He assured, while Yoongi chuckled.

"We should go," he suggested. His endearing boyfriend nodded, then lifted a grocery bag up high.

"Let me put half of it into the fridge and write down a note, then we can go, okay?" He asked in a whisper.

Yoongi smiled. Then he nodded.

He would lie if he denied to love this caring side of Jimin as much as his sassy, straight forward side.

"First rinse?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, flush it all out!" Taehyung answered.

"Then we need to clean the stain with laundry detergent rubbed in directly on the spot." He told him the next step.

"You sound like a boring teacher!" Jungkook reacted already annoyed.

"What should I do then? Be a cheerleader?" The silver blonde asked and Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung shook his head with a chuckle and picked the laundry detergent out of an open shelf over the washing machine. He handed his neighbor a little amount in the detergent's lid, then saw the ravenette putting it on the stain.

"Yeah! That's the spot!" He cheered loudly.

Jungkook stopped and stared at him amused.

"The spot?" He asked with a grin, while rubbing the detergent in.

"The stain spot, you pervert! Not what you think!" Taehyung mumbled with a pout, seeing how Jungkook did only half the effort in cleaning up the hoodie.

"Harder!" He raised his voice again, but this time on purpose in a special way. Jungkook's grin got wider and Taehyung just grinned along, both amused.

"Harder?" The ravenette asked, this time with a smirk.

"Yeah, you are not doing it right. It will stay stained," Taehyung pointed out.

Jungkook sighed. He just wanted to relax after work. Now he was washing a hoodie clean his neighbor had ruined.

"Doll, you don't let me do the whole work if you caused this problem, do you?" He asked warningly, lowering his voice.

Taehyung tilted his head and then shook it with a pout, when Jungkook placed his thumb on the opening of the water tap. The water pooled into a water jet, hitting Taehyung with a full blast.

The silver blonde screamed shrieking and startled, lifting his hands to fight the water.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip to not laugh out loud, then stopped victoriously with yet another grin.

But it faded in the next very second.

Taehyung looked at him. His mouth wide open, his breathing fast due the sudden shock, water soaking and dropping down his hair. He looked so messy and beautiful, licking over his lips that Jungkook had to gulp. And this wet, white shirt further down, it sticked transparently and revealed perky n*pples due the cold water.

Not good.

Jungkook pulled his bottom lip between his teeth and started nibbling on it, he couldn't look away. This doll was something else.

"What do I do now?" Taehyung asked him.

"I haven't had the time yet to go to a laundromat, now I have nothing to wear anymore!" He mentioned and sighed.

Living alone had it downsides. He postponed going to one so often, having a single bedroom apartment giving no space to a washing machine, now he had to deal with the consequences. Everything was a mess. Cleaning. Cooking. Washing. He had to think about bills and the scheduled times for trash bins, and more. He was overwhelmed.

Finally Jungkook froze out of his spot, then grabbed a large towel and put it around the younger.. older..? He blinked.

He doesn't even know how old Taehyung was, but suddenly it was no fun anymore. The doll seemed overwhelmed.

Jungkook let Taehyung alone in the bathroom and walked into his bedroom next door, where he came back with a hoodie.

"Here." He commanded.

"Wear it. And tomorrow you go to get your laundry done," he insisted.

Taehyung stared at him with big eyes, then he smiled warmly. He peeled out of the wet shirt, while Jungkook averted his gaze, and took the hoodie.

"It's too big."

Jungkook looked back again and couldn't help himself but to coo. Taehyung was too adorable in his oversized hoodie, but what caught his attention were his thighs.

The ravenette pushed his tongue against his inner cheek. The short pants got lost underneath the hoodie, looking like the doll was not wearing anything.

Why did this add fuel to his imagination?

F*ck. What was happening?

He couldn't stop staring down.

"Thank you." Taehyung said nevertheless. Jungkook looked up, smiled.

"Your hoodie.. it needs to be put into the washing machine," Taehyung told him.

"Oh, no need. Just bring it back tomorrow," Jungkook offered, looking down again.

No, no! Up!

It startled the silver blonde, who now chuckled again.

"I was talking about the one in the sink," he informed him, then pushed up his sleeves and bent over the sink to wash the rest of the laundry detergent out. This was his way of thanking Jungkook for the borrowed hoodie.

But the sight was too sensual for a certain someone. The swaying hips to the washing motion, impossible to withstand.

Jungkook pressed himself against Taehyung's *ss, his member half hardened from the arousing situation prior. And the free view onto those thighs. Now this.

"Are you trying to seduce me, doll?" He asked in a low whisper, panting the words dangerously into Taehyung's ear.