chapter 14

There, suddenly food appeared in his sight. Jungkook held up a plate.

"No cooking without me, understood?!" Taehyung immediately smiled and nodded.

His eyes rather filled with excitement, he couldn't hold back and jumped on Jungkook.

"Thank you! I love you!!" He exclaimed happily. He had not to starve himself or eat repetitive food from the convenience store. The silver blonde stuck out the tip of his tongue, grabbed the plate and sat down at the table.

Meanwhile Jungkook was stunned. His eyes went big and doe. He couldn't process what just happened, so he slowly lowered his empty hand and turned his head to the sitting blonde. The doll seemed not to be aware of his own words either.

Did he hear right? And why does it bother him anyways?!

Jungkook cleared his throat and sat down to eat as well.

"How is your mannequin doing?" He asked and pointed towards the closed hidden door. Taehyung followed his gesture with his eyes and looked back again.

"He survived the fire and the water." He answered with a grin.

"What happened to your hook up?" He then changed the topic. Jungkook was about to bite, then looked up startled again. Those jumps in topics, he really couldn't follow. And then they almost made out in the bedroom, here the doll was asking him about his hook up totally casually.

"Send her home with a cab." He replied.

"She wanted to drink the water out of my bucket!" Taehyung mentioned with awe and made Jungkook laugh.

"Yeah, that was weird!" He admitted.

"How are you doing?" The ravenette then asked and earned a raised eyebrow in confusion.

"I'm eating, so I'm good," Taehyung replied and took a bite.

"I'm asking about your drawings not about your empty stomach," Jungkook made clear and the silver blonde smiled.

"It hurt at first.. but.. I was not happy with them anyways." He answered in a whisper.

"Sorry."

Jungkook was surprised about himself apologizing so easily, but it was genuine. He brought her home.

"Don't be. It was not your doing." Taehyung reacted with another smile.

"Nonetheless.. I brought her in. Never thought she would end up swinging that doll around," he opened up. The sight yesterday night was absurd, but Taehyung was grinning.

"She was like.. I dunno?" Jungkook tried to find words. "Like.."

"...Shall we dance?" Taehyung imitated the crazy situation, making tiny dance moves.

Jungkook laughed again.

"Thinking back, the situation was really rather funny," he admitted and made Taehyung laugh along in tiny.

"Yeah." He said. It was. However, this coming weeks would be hard and the days would be long.

And this was the case.

He was not only working at the art studio to teach the children, he also was attending classes and working for his professor.

On top of all he stayed up late into the night to do sketches, but whatever design he was drawing, nothing picked up his passion.

He wanted his mannequin to be an eye-catcher amongst all other students' works. His professor also gave hints everyday, how he doesn't expect anything else than a masterpiece. It had to be good!

It was a Friday night, when he sighed and pouted afterwards.

Taehyung pushed away his sketchbook he looked into for a good while without doing anything. Then he got up, when he noticed his hunger again. He took a glimpse to his kitchen, but then his eyes automatically jumped onto their door.

The first day it was awkward going over to Jungkook. The next day he couldn't wait, wanting to offer to at least buy the groceries for the meals, but then food just greeted him on the dining table. Jungkook had added a note. No cooking! Just eating.

The following days it was the same.

"Maybe he is not a wanna-be-mafioso at all?" Taehyung thought, before he knocked on the door. It was weird to do so. Even weirder that he really got Jungkook to cook for him additionally, but Taehyung really didn't mind. It was too tasty to deny the offer!

The silver blonde took a sharp breath for courage and swung the door open.

"Hello neighbor!!!" He shouted loudly.

A yelp and a following curse was his response. Taehyung flinched as much, startled. Then he blinked confused and understood the situation in the next second. Jungkook had spilled his drink.

"Doll, seriously?!" The ravenette yelled next, grunting annoyed. He had a long shooting day and finally was home. All he wanted was on his way to his sofa for a relaxed time out, when the door swung open and a living megaphone jumped into his home.

"Like, do you know how much good white wine costs?!" He spoke angrily. It spilled all over his black hoodie, so he handed Taehyung his empty glass and wanted to go change. Therefore he turned heel and ignored Taehyung. Suddenly he got braked down and yelped again.

"Wait!! Sorry!! The doll yelled again.

The silver blonde quickly reached out and got a hold of Jungkook's hoodie, stopping him too abruptly. Then he let go as quickly, covering his mouth shocked with one hand. Invisible to him, his neighbor furrowed his eyebrows frustrated, filled in his cheeks with as much air as he could contain and hold it. Jungokook didn't turn around, just tried to calm down his uprising inner anger.

Why did he make food for Taehyung again?

He seriously can't remember, but got surprised by a finger poking a deep hole in his cheek and the air getting pushed out. He raised an eyebrow, hearing the doll apologizing again and the very next minute his hoodie got raised up in the front.

"What are you doing?!" He asked, confused.

"I'll wash it! Even white wine leaves stains, believe me, I know!" Taehyung explained and then froze. He forgot about those sinfully architectured abs underneath the oversized hoodie he now was staring at. He gulped, his eyes wide open and his face turning red.

Jungkook chuckled amused.

"You really like what you see, huh?" Jungkook couldn't keep the tease back.