chapter 40

Seconds later Jungkook let himself collapse down, hearing a hitched breath being released.

"Sticky-," Taehyung whispered.
They were so heated up, sweat made their shirts sticky and it didn't help to cool down staying in an embrace like this.
Taehyung didn't want to let go.

Neither did Jungkook.
He could feel the slender body under him still out of control, breathing wise and maybe also still in a void of pleasure. He was the first to regather himself and pulled out of the embrace, looking down into a picturesque masterpiece. Taehyung's red cheeks and hooded gaze were ethereal, he didn't see how he was eyed as well. His messy and now wet hair, his messy breathing made him so handsome and attractive, Taehyung wanted him to hover over him like this forever.

Then Jungkook's eyes widened.
He got tricked.
Well.. Not tricked. He gave in.
Taehyung was so desperate and innocent at the same time. Those puppy eyes did their magic and he just gave in. He sighed.

This was new.
He could endure such moments with ease, but with Taehyung he was more interested in his satisfaction.
Although he felt deprived now, wanting to kiss those inner thighs so badly.
He almost pouted, sulking inside.

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked, confused and becoming a little worried.
Did the other not like it?
Jungkook was so silent.
"Are you alright? Did you not like it?" Taehyung asked, not because he was insecure on his part, but feeling tense about Jungkook's reaction.

This snapped the ravenette out of his thoughts.
"Doll, what kinda question is that?" He asked back.

"You are so quiet..." Taehyung whispered.
Suddenly he had to yell startled, finding himself lifted up and away from the kitchen table in Jungkook's arms. For a moment he was completely disoriented.

"Let's take a bath," he heard out of nowhere.
The ravenette had him secured, belted the silver blonde's legs around his own hips and Taehyung tightened his hold. Jungkook's hug calmed his heart as he got carried away from the kitchen to the bathroom.

"But- I am hungry!" Taehyung protested.
"So-so hungry!" He was now the one sulking with the bottom lip pushed forward.
Jungkook stopped.
"Okay.. you let in water, I will prepare us quick snacks." He gave in.. again.

Feeling weird about it, he was happy that minutes later he was alone in the kitchen, while Taehyung took a shower first. He couldn't understand his own behavior.
Could it be more than just warm feelings?
He was not sure.

He was sure that Taehyung was happy, the way he beamed at Jungkook with sparkly eyes and already sitting like a delicious meal in the bathtub. His divine body proportions almost allured him again, but Jungkook decided to take a shower as well.
A.. cold.. shower.

Meanwhile Taehyung had already eaten his half, being so hungry. Jungkook had brought in a little side table, not larger than a stool and put a tray of food on top. It was placed right next to the bathtub and Taehyung picked a strawberry as dessert. He usually never ate this much in the mornings, but their quick and intense session already had worn him out.
The warm water also did his good to relax him additionally, so he felt in heaven with his eyes closed and leant back in the tub. His apartment had no bathtub, just a small shower spot.
Ahh.. how much he had missed this luxury.

The real luxury was different.
Once Jungkook sat down behind him, his heart fluttered widely. He was sitting caged between the younger one's legs and had the pleasure to feel his buff chest. Arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer.
He could feel everything.
It was skin to skin.
It made him even more nervous. This was different. Waaay different.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook questioned. He could feel his doll being all tense, it was somewhat awkward between them.
Taehyung blinked, baffled, then turned a little around in his hug.
"You are asking me?" He returned.

Jungkook looked at him, not saying anything. He felt chaotic inside to give a clear answer, and it affected his mood.
And he felt a loss for beautiful inner thighs.
"I'm good." Jungkook answered, placing one elbow on the bathtub rim.

Their eyes locked.
Both could feel there was more to it, but for a while they kept looking at each other without a word. Taehyung looked away first.
He didn't like this tension between them at all, he just realized. He rather had a good time together.

Jungkook sighed.
"Did you mean it?" He wanted to know.
It sounded way too off, so he cursed himself inside. Taehyung whirled around again, this time more tense and stared at him with big eyes.
"Now and forever?" Jungkook asked in a whisper.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip and lowered his head, looking away again. His heart skipped a beat. It just had slipped him moments earlier, but it felt so good saying it out loud.
He just.. couldn't put his feelings into words.
"I..," he started, wanting to say at least something.

"I got cheated on, doll." Jungkook revealed.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he looked up again. Their eyes fixed on each other once more, then the silver blonde pressed his lips into a thin smile.

"I know..," he admitted.

It made the younger one raise an eyebrow at him.

"You know?" He wanted to make sure.

"Your cousin was here.. Hobi was his name?" Taehyung informed him and Jungkook's jaw dropped open.

"This son of a-!!" He yelled unexpectedly.
"No cursing!" Taehyung interrupted him immediately, covering Jungkook's mouth shut.
They both blinked in confusion, then Taehyung grinned amused about his own reaction.
Jungkook pursed his lips to a pout underneath the palm of his hand, then he smiled hearing his doll laugh a little about it.
Taehyung pulled back his hand.
"-gun." Jungkook ended his curse.

"Gun?" Taehyung repeated with furrowed eyebrows.
"Yeah.. son of a gun." The ravenette confirmed.
"Sure you are no Mr. Mafia?" His doll asked.
Jungkook couldn't hold back a grin with a scrunched nose. He just shrugged his shoulders mysteriously and noticed how Taehyung indeed had changed the nickname.
It was no longer 'Mr. Wanna be Mafia', he got upgraded to 'Mr. Mafia'.
Then Jungkook frowned.

"Don't change the topic!" He scolded him, but in a playful manner. Taehyung turned around and leant on his chest again, not knowing how to answer again. He.. admitted in mind he liked the idea of a now and forever.
Then again he didn't want a relationship at all. This was conflicting in his head.

It was silent for a while.
"I.. might have caught feelings for you. More than you might like to hear." Jungkook cut the silence.

Taehyung abruptly turned around completely in surprise, his heart skipping a hefty beat, and water splashed out of the bathtub with his movement.
It was so unexpected, Jungkook had to catch him and pull him up onto his lap.
"What now?" The ravenette asked.

Taehyung's heart was pounding so fast.
He had no 'what now?'.
He just felt more happy.
There was no 'Be careful!' or 'You'll hurt yourself, bear.', Jungkook just took the situation as it was and went along with it.
"I might want to hear more," Taehyung whispered back.

Jungkook lifted one hand out of the water, cupped Taehyung's face and brushed with his thumb over the older one's plump lips.

Taehyung smiled, then it turned bittersweet.
"Just.. don't lie, please." He wished.
"Why should I?" Jungkook questioned.
Taehyung lowered his gaze again, not knowing how to answer again.
It was because of his ex-
"Oh I see, because I fucked around a lot and you think-"
What?! No!
Taehyung froze for a second and then his eyes jolted up in a jump.

"Jungkook!" He interrupted him sharply, but his face softened as quickly again.
He, too, cupped Jungkook's face, but with both hands and then ran his fingers caressingly through his black hair.
Then he put his hands on the younger one's neck.

"It's because of my ex.. My last boyfriend was a big liar.. everything.. was a lie. Even his love for me. I was his wealthy pet and paid for everything, he used me and I was blind. Maybe that's why my hyungs are so clingy and always worried." He revealed a big part of his life.
It felt right to tell.

Meanwhile Jungkook was thunderstroke. He had to process the words.
Wait. Wait. Taehyung. What?

"What did you say?!" It burst out of him.
Wealthy? Pet? Hyungs? Big liar? Boyfriend?