chapter 30

Sometimes fate lets one experience hardships, before allowing you to find the one true love. So they learn to cherish with the whole heart.

"Sounds chessy," Taehyung stated and giggled a little, hearing this painting description via an audio guide. He was currently at a museum.

"Do you really think this way?" Someone next to him asked and stepped beside him.

"Maybe." Taehyung replied with a playful grin, then laughed a little, when his professor chuckled.

The silver blonde stopped laughing, then looked at the older male beside him.

Mr. Seong was a young professor in his early 40ies, very good looking and charming. It added that he stayed young at heart. It was always fun to be around him, so Taehyung allowed himself to keep his guard down. He was often lost in all the motivational speeches and endless painting lessons.

Mr. Seong could paint like a good and create a masterpiece in a very few brushstrokes.

Brushstrokes. Taehyung's heart went boom.

His cheeks blushed and he turned away, thinking about yesterday. Jungkook had made him feel deep and intense, it-

"It was a good idea to go to an art museum together. Thank you for joining today, Taehyung." Mr. Seong said and pulled him out of his thoughts, but then the silver blonde froze and his eyes widened for seconds.

There was a hand on his lower back.

His blushing cheeks an invitation for the professor to go further, it did make Taehyung tense. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the professor, whose eyes were still on the paining.

"We could go out like this more often. It is inspiring to see arising artists and their work.. One day, your work will be seen here, too, especially if it's art painted by someone beautiful as if not more beautiful." Mr. Seong continued and smiled.

"Beautiful?" Taehyung asked, not understanding and yet quite understanding.

"Yes, someone like you. You are breathtakingly beautiful. An art itself, maybe even more." The professor admitted, then looked at him warmly.

"Lately, you are more beautiful than ever," he added and waited for a reaction.

Taehyung smiled a little, then stepped out of their position.

"I am seeing someone." He replied, shaking his head to politely deny.

"Seeing someone? Doesn't sound very bound, it means more like having nothing better to hang around with," Mr. Seong countered.

"Seeing someone means giving a chance," Taehyung objected.

"So why are you not giving me a chance? I feel the tension between us." The professor spoke openly and Taehyung smiled a little.

"I want to focus on my career..," he denied.

"And yet, you are seeing someone," Mr. Seong pointed out with a wink and made the younger one laugh a little.

"True. Professor Seong, if you would have asked me out a month ago.. I would have said yes. I admire you a lot," Taehyung admitted.
"And I would have felt too honored to say no," he said additionally.

"You can still say yes." Prof. Seong.

Taehyung smiled and shook his head again. Mr. Seong gestured to the painting.

"You have to go through hardships, before you will find the one true love," he recited.

"So, you are my one true love?" Taehyung asked and the professor nodded.