chapter 46

Jungkook froze and stared into the trash, then sighed. He pulled out the head again.
"Get the glue," he ordered his doll.
"On it, hyung!" Taehyung took his order, making him grin again.

They really are a bizarre combo.

The silver blonde went to his shelf and got the glue from the last time.
Hopefully this time it will last longer.
"You know? You don't have to come with me? Didn't you say your aunt owns the gallery?" Taehyung offered and came back with the glue bottle.

Jungkook sighed again, taking the glue.
"Maybe that's exactly the reason why I should come with you... Jimin let it slip that you are my boyfriend and Hobi informed me my parents want to see you. They will probably be around and.. I don't know," Jungkook opened up again, pushing the head on the free neck.
"I can handle you, I can handle them!" Taehyung shrugged it off, and smiled.
"You are way too optimistic, doll."
"Believe me, if I can handle my Jin hyung, I can handle everyone. He is the real danger to the world. Even my brother runs away when Jin is mad," Taehyung told him.
"Okay. Good to know." Jungkook noted, then let go of the mannequin's head.

It stayed.

Taehyung and Jungkook happily clapped, then gave each other a high five and laughed.

"But? I don't understand?" Taehyung now realized, jumping to the next realization.
Jungkook said nothing, he waited for his doll to elaborate on his own, because he couldn't follow again.
"I haven't written Jimin about us yet.. How does he know we are boyfriends now?" Taehyung questioned.

Jungkook chuckled again.
"Because Jimin twisted the truth. He got caught with Yoongi and my aunt.. well she wants to marry off both my cousins for grandchildren. She would catch that weird hyung and convince him to marry our mochi," Jungkook explained.

"Oh." Taehyung reacted.
He intertwined his fingers on the back, then laughed again a little. He swayed to the right and gave a squeeze from shoulder to shoulder.
"He is not that weird." He spoke about Yoongi.
Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"What is it with you and Yoongi?!!!" It burst out of him so suddenly in extreme thunder, Taehyung was caught off guard.
He first didn't know what to say, but then Jungkook had warned him just moments ago. He smiled and cupped Jungkook's face.
"No lies between us ever, okay?" He asked in a whisper and Jungkook hastily nodded.
He was very eager for this foundation in their relationship. Trust, honesty, loyalty, respect and love, all of it sounded cheesy but was worth the deal.
"Yoongi is my brother-in-law's cousin. My brother and he are business partners," Taehyung spilled the tea.

.... What?!

Jungkook didn't react.

Taehyung first bit his bottom lip, but decided to speak up rather than being silent.
"Kim Namjoon? Remember? That's my older brother," he said and tilted his head.

No reaction.

Just a frozen frown.

Jungkook's eyes were also big and round. His mind was completely empty.

Say whaaaaa....?

"My Jin hyung? His full name is Kim Seokjin as in actor and model Kim Seokjin. That's why I was afraid in the beginning, when you told me about your profession, but it seems you had no pleasure to meet him-"
"I met him." Jungkook cut him in a monotone voice.

"You did?!"

"Yeah. He was weird." He admitted.

"Huh? Weird? Why?" Taehyung was confused.

"He asked me about my future and if I want to be a father and such? Then he threatened me out of randomness, if I ever become a bad father he will cut my skull open and give my brain to monkeys to eat," Jungkook admitted.
Taehyung hitched a breath and covered his mouth with both hands in surprise.
That did sound like Jin.
He had to process this first.
So did Jungkook.