"i was just playin, hey" jazz smiled but niyah could barely see their faces as it was getting darker outside by the moment. " we was jus wondering if you was comfortable coming back to tyler house to chill wit justin while we do what we do" jazz said.

"uh-" jazz slightly stumbled back being hit by a soft wave "y'all want me to stay in the living room while y'all-" she stuck her pointer finger through the hole she was making with her other hand.

"no, she want you to stay. i offered to take yo ass home" tyler cleared his name hearing how weird jazz sounded. "krystal not gone like that i'm 'hanging out' and your not, at home instead" she referred to her mother.

kaniyah sighed knowing jazzmya was going to guilt trip her or make her feel bad about herself if she didn't agree because this was her one chance.

maybe if she finally got what she wanted with tyler she wouldn't be so grumpy all the time. jazz was always happy after sex which was why niyah loved when she had a boyfriend.

"okay" she looked away. it wouldn't be the first time she was put in this position to wait outside while jazz handled her business.

she always wanted to know how sex was so good that you were willing to leave your friend just to have it. in some ways it made her wanna try to see what the hype was about- but she could never get a boyfriend.

it was like her looks caught attention, then once they got to know each-other the boy would complain about her being to perky or friendly with other males so they would never work out. she was working on it though.

"see this why you my girl" jazz said excitedly. she way praying kaniyah didn't mess this up like she usually would because this time it was way more serious.

she had , had a longtime crush on him for the longest and him being famous she thought it would never work but then she met him and now she felt like she was living in a dream.

"you sure yaya" he asked, he could sense the uncomfortable tension and he didn't like it. "boy-who is yaya don't tell me you forgot her name" jazz busted out laughing and the two stared at her blankly while she laughed hysterically.

"no one...is laughing" tyler said slowly.

"yeah are you gonna let me shower at your house though because i have sand in places i can't describe" she said lowly ignoring jazz and her antics making him chuckle at the girl.

"yeah i gotchu" he nodded. he on the other hand had been trying to talk to niyah but jazz would keep interrupting so he understood that she would have to be busy in order for him to get his few words in and make amends with the girl.

but, after spending a few hours he was starting to understand why he liked the girl so much on their one night a year ago. she was never negative and it was easy for her to make someone smile. he liked that.

which is why he didn't choose niyah to fulfill his needs. he knew he wasn't shit, he wanted to be a hoe. he couldn't hit and dip out on her because she ain't deserve that and never did. jazz honestly didn't either but she was the one who kept throwing herself at him and he would never turn down a offer.

"so does this mean we're leaving soon" niyah sighed. it was fun in the beginning but she was ready to go. "yeah give a us a second we're gonna talk more" jazz waved her off making niyah frown.

she was only nice when she was trying to get something out of niyah and she hated that. "okay..bye" she said swimming half way up and then walking the rest until she made it to shore standing up properly to walk over to justin.

she sat on her towel next to him pulling her knees up to her chest watching as the last part of the sun finally submerge leaving no sun out left.

she swallowed the lump in her throat. "can i see my phone" she asked and justin nodded seeing her change in demeanor handing it to her.