"Hey," Cale said, crouching down in front of the dragon. Adara followed him, looking at the bloodied dragon. He took out a pair of electricity-resistant gloves and a scissor-shaped cutting tool from the magic bag. There were a bunch of magic seals on the blades.

They recalled what Billos had said. The cutter was one of the two items that had to be rented in Billos's name. It was not easy to get.

"I don't want to know why you need this, Young Master and Mistress, but I hope to see you both alive in the Capital."

Adara had raised an eyebrow at that. "You think we're going to die?"

Billos shrugged his shoulders. "All I know is that you two are planning to cause a commotion."

They could not deny it, it had turned out to be quite the commotion.

Suddenly, Adara blinked and realised just how quiet their surrounding had become. Choi Han was staring at the cutter with shaking eyes, and the kitten had moved away from them and opted to hide behind Choi Han. The dragon was only staring at them.

Cale clicked his tongue. And she wondered what they were thinking. They did not think we would hurt the dragon, did they? She decided not to think about it. She thought about far too much anyway. The Mana Restriction Chain wasn't really much of a chain. It was made with something closer to rubber than metal. If it was metal, they would have needed to replace it constantly since he was a growing dragon.

Cale then grabbed the dragon's neck. The kittens gasped. But Cale and Adara ignored them. the cutter headed for the dragon's neck, the sharp blade shining bright in the moonlight. The dragon paid no mind to it and instead stared at the two people in front of him's eyes, he couldn't exactly see their faces, but he could see their eyes. One of them had reddish eyes, and the other had dark black eyes, he could barely see her pupils. They were both quiet, yet emotionless, causal and apathetic, indifferent. They seemed calm, but he could not say that. There was nothing calming about those eyes. Of course, they lied, he thought, closing his eyes, he didn't want to look at them anymore.

They all heard the sizzling noise of something getting cut, it was the Mana Restriction Chain, it was causing sparks.

The dragon opened its eyes. They did not hurt me, he thought. He noted that their eyes were still the same. But this could all be a trap. They could be lying. But he wanted to believe them.

Choi Han put the special gloves on as Cale handed him the chain. Adara took out a potion and handed it to Cale. It was a highest-grade potion. Even though this was ridiculously overpriced, it was not like they could complain about it, they were rich anyway. Though it did make them feel slightly bad for asking so much money from Count Deruth.

Cale's eyes sharpened at the thought of all the money spent for this small dragon. "Do you know how much money we spent on you?"

It was a common phrase for the dragon. He heard it quite often, almost every day. 'Why do you not listen to me when I spent so much money on you? Guess you need to be beaten some more', then he was beaten. They would repeat it often, saying that he needed to stop thinking for himself.

"Quite a lot of money was spent on you," Adara agreed.

The Black Dragon knew he should have expected it—. His thoughts were cut short when the red-haired one spoke again. 

"Since we spent so much money on you, you better heal properly, you stupid fool," he said, opening the potion and pouring half of it onto the dragon's back and the rest he brought to the dragon's mouth. Thankfully, the dragon swallowed it without much difficulty.