Telling King Peppy

Disclaimer: I don't own Trolls.
'Thoughts'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Poppy)

Poppy wanted to surprise Creek. The day before he had been jumpy and pale. It worried her. She wanted to make sure he was okay as well as cheer him up. She sang softly as she walked to his place. She had made sure it was after his morning meditation. She knew that he liked to drink some herbal tea afterwards so he should be at his pod. It didn't take long for the pink troll to arrive.

"Creek!" She knocked. "Creek? It's Poppy. Are you there?" She asked.

Poppy frowned when no one answered. She shrugged a few minutes later. He might have taken a walk or gone somewhere else for his tea. She decided to talk to him later. She made her way over to Branch's bunker. She hadn't seen him in awhile and wanted to invite him to tomorrow's party.

The princess ignored the mate and knocked on the boulder. "Branch! Branch are you there?!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Branch)

That morning the gray troll woke at the same time. He quickly got ready for the day before he made his bed. He checked on his guest before making himself breakfast. Creek was in the training room meditating so Branch left. He made himself some food and ate. Afterwards he went to his study. He wanted to make a few more traps.

"Branch! Branch are you there?!" He heard Poppy yell and groaned.

"Why is she here?" He let his head fall onto the desk.

Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Go away!" He hissed as his door opened.

"Who's that?" Creek asked as he entered the room.

"Poppy." He groaned.

"So early?" He asked in surprise.

"Unfortunately." He answered.

"Why?" The purple troll asked.

"My guess is you and the others aren't available." He answered.

"Oh." He frowned.

"Exactly." The gray troll scowled in annoyance. "Hopefully she'll leave soon."

"Does she do this often?" He asked.

"Yes." He confirmed.

"And she knows you hate it, right?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Wow. I thought I was inconsiderate towards you." He said. 'Even I wouldn't have bothered him like this.'

"You were." The survivalist said.

"Hey!" He looked hurt and offended.

"What?" He asked.

"Never mind. You have a point." He sighed. 'I was an ass.'

"I know."

"I'm sorry." He bit his lip.

"What?" He looked at the guru troll in confusion.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk." He clarified.

"Oh."

"Anyway I should go." He said.

"Alright." He said.

"Bye."

"Bye."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------