Arrested

Disclaimer: I don't own Trolls.
'Thoughts'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Guy, Satin, and Chenille)

Guy, Satin, and Chenille were in DJ and Poppy's pod. They were doing up the nursery. It was their gift to the couple. DJ was stressing and they were hoping this would make her feel better. Creek, who was Poppy's royal advisor, was helping DJ with the Royal duties. Smidge, Creek's assistant, was also helping.

"Blossom pink for the walls." Satin said. "It is the color of their wedding."

"I like that." Chenille said.

"What about the floor?" Guy asked as he wrote down what they needed.

"Carpet." Chenille said. "A light beige color."

"Alright."

"The furniture should be made with a light wood color." Satin said.

"What kind of wood?"

"Not sure yet."

"Alright. Would you both marry me?" He asked.

"What?" They looked at him.

"Would you both do me the honors of marrying me?" He asked, showing them two rings.

The rings were both silver. One had a blue diamond with a pink diamond on either side. The other had a pink diamond with a blue diamond on either side. The gems were a tear shape cut. The girls gasped.

"Are you serious?" Satin asked.

"I am. I love you both very much and I want to spend the rest of my life as your husband." He said.

Both of the girls smiled at that. They took the rings and put them on. Satin took the ring with the large blue diamond and Chenille took the ring with the big pink diamond. They then hugged Guy.

"We would love to marry you." They said together.

"Yes!" He cheered.

"Let's get back to work." Satin said.

"We shall reward you later." Chenille smirked.

"I'm looking forward to it." He smirked back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With the Hard Rock Trolls)

"Welcome." Barb said to the Bounty Hunters.

"Hi." Wani, a K-pop troll, greeted.

"Shh." Ari hushed her friend.

"I have brought you here today for one thing. Hunt down Queen Poppy and bring both her and the pop string to me." She informed them.

"What do we get out of it?" Tresillo, a Reggaeton troll asked.

"I am taking over the trolldom and united us all under hard rock. If you get me Poppy and that string I will allow you to keep your music on this island." She pointed to the smallest island she could find.

"That's an island?" Chaz asked in disbelief.

"Yes." She glared at him.

"R-right."

"Go!" She ordered.

"Yes ma'am." They all left.

"Do you validate parking?" Wani asked before Kim-Petit pushed her out.