Fools

Disclaimer: I don't own Trolls.
'Thoughts'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Branch and Poppy)

The two woke up the next morning. Neither felt refreshed. Both had been plagued with nightmares. Branch had helped to calm Poppy down despite having his own. The survivalist made breakfast before the two continued on their way.

Poppy quietly hummed as they walked. For once Branch didn't say a word. He knew she was worried about her friends and was using the humming to cope. She wasn't being loud so he didn't care. He really just hoped this plan worked because if he were honest he believed Creek and the others were already dead. He wasn't hopeful like Poppy.

After a while the two finally make it to the tunnel. Branch noticed there were more tunnels than last time. He wasn't sure which tunnel took them to the Troll tree in Bergen town. Poppy looked from him to the tunnels.

"Please tell me you know which one." She begged.

"I'm not one to lie, Poppy." He said.

"Crap."

Branch went over to one of the tunnels and looked in. He needed to determine which tunnel it was.

"That tunnel leads to certain death!" A deep echoey voice said.

The gray troll jumped back. He pulled out a sharp stick and looked around. He made sure that his princess was behind him.

"Who's there?!" He demanded.

"It was..." The deep voice said before it revealed a cloud. "me."

"Cute~" Poppy squealed from behind him.

"Hi, I'm Cloud Guy." He introduced himself.

"I'm Poppy and this is Branch." The pink haired troll said.

"We don't know if he's safe or a threat." Branch said.

The princess rolled her eyes. Branch was so distrustful. She could feel that Cloud Guy was a good cloud and an amazing friend. Branch really needed to lighten up.

"I'm safe." He grinned. "Just wanted to make sure you know that some tunnels, like the one you were looking in, lead to certain death, death, death."

"Which one leads to the Troll Tree?" Poppy asked.

"I will tell you once he gives me a high five." Cloud Guy said as he held his hand up.

"I don't high five." Branch glared.

"Ooh let me. I love high fives." Poppy pleaded.

"No. It has to be him." He said.

"No." The gray troll said.

"Come on man." The cloud said. "I'll let you slide with a fist bump."

"No."

"Come one Branch. Just do it." She begged him.

He groaned. "Fine."

Branch goes to fist bump Cloud Guy only for him to grab the fist and begin doing all kinds of weird movements with it. It confused the gray troll.

"Shark attack! Nom-nom-nom-nom. Jellyfish! Hand sandwich. Turkey. Snowman. Dolphin. Helicopter. Last supper. Monkey in a zoo." Cloud Guy said.

"What?" Branch looks at him in confusion.

The cloud covers Branch's fist with his hand. "Gearshift." He starts to pretend to be a car and changes gears with Branch's fist; then starts laughing.

Poppy begins laughing as well. Branch hears her and turns a deadly glare onto her. That causes her to stop laughing and back away from him.