Wedding Day

Disclaimer: I don't own Trolls.
'Thoughts'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Poppy and the Twins)

It was finally time for Poppy's wedding. The twins were helping her get ready. Poppy's dress was a ball gown style. The top part was in a sweetheart style. It was very glittery and the sash around her waist was blossom pink. Her hair was done up in a messy bun. Blossoms woven into a crown adorn her head.

The twins were dressed in blossom pink bridesmaids dresses. Both were one shoulder with a mermaid style skirt. Satin's was on her right shoulder and her sister was on the other. Satin's dress was shimmery and Chenille's was glittery. Chenille's earrings were gold hearts. Satin had gold studs. Both wore gold bracelets.

"You look beautiful." Satin told her.

"Thank you."

"We'll have to keep DJ off you." Chenille smirked.

"Oh shut up." She blushed.

"We're only speaking the truth." The pastel pink troll said.

"Well I want you to be quiet."

The twins shared a look. "Nah!" They smirked at the queen.

"Ugh! I knew I should have picked someone other than you two. They wouldn't have teased me." She groaned.

"No you didn't." The lavender-blue troll said.

"You love us."

"I do. Doesn't mean I want to be made fun of." She pouted.

"Sorry." They didn't hear it.

"Liars."

The two just laughed. They heard the music and the three left the room. Soon she was walking down the aisle. Her father was by her side. When she saw DJ she blushed. Her future wife-to-be was stunning.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With DJ and Guy)

Guy pinned the flower into DJ's hair and stepped back. His BFF looked stunning. She was wearing a white sparkly top. Her skirt was mermaid style and also sparkly. On her right wrist were two gold bracelets with pink diamonds. On her left wrist was a simple gold band. She was wearing a gold necklace with a pink blossom at the end. Her hair was down and a pink flower was pinned into it.

"You look gorgeous girl." He said as he adjusted the blossom pink bow tie around his neck.

"Thank you. You look good."

"Thanks and you're welcome."

"Is Branch ready?" She had heard that his pants got a hole in them when he fell and she didn't want the wedding to start until all their friends were there.

"He is. Turns out he had the twins make two sets of clothing just in case."

"That's good." She sighed in relief.

"Yup."

They heard the music begin to play. They left the room. Her father met up with her. Her niece, CJ, was in front of her. She wore a blossom pink dress with a white flower pattern. She was the flower girl. DJ followed behind her. Behind her were the twins and Guy. He was in the middle of the twins.

Behind them was Biggie and Blossom. Biggie's vest was pink while his shorts were black. Blossom was next to him. She only reached his chest. She had light green skin and bright emerald green hair. Her hair was in a ponytail. She had a pink nose and purple eyes. She was wearing a dress similar to the twins. The only difference was that her dress had straps on both shoulders.

Smidge and Fuzzbert were behind them. Smidge wore a dress like Blossom. The bow that was usually in her hair had been replaced with a hair tie that had a flower on it. Cooper was behind them. He was alone but he didn't mind. He wore a pink necktie and hat. He smiled brightly as he walked.

Branch and Creek were next. Both wore black pants and vests. They had pink flowers pinned to their vests. Their arms were linked as they walked down. Only a few glared at Branch. They stopped at the glare sent their way by Creek.

Finally Poppy and her father walked in. DJ gave a silent gasp when she spotted her. Poppy was stunning. Soon the two were standing in front of each other. They held each other's hands. A cough from Amber, the troll that was marrying them, snapped them out of their daze. Both blushed and looked at the yellow troll.

"Sorry." The two said.

"That's okay." She chuckled. "We are gathered here today to unite Queen Poppy and DJ Suki together in matrimony. Anyone want to speak against this union?"

Silence rang through the field. Amber waited a few more minutes before continuing.

"Good. Now, who gives these two beautiful brides away."

"I do." Peppy said at the same time as AJ, her father, said at the same time.

"Good. I would say face each other but you two haven't stopped staring at each other." She said dryly as the two blushed. "So you both came up with your own vows. DJ you may go first."

"We have been friends for a long time. I admired how you always found the good in everyone. I slowly fell for you. I was ecstatic when we began dating. I have been so happy. I promise to love and take care of you for as long as I can. I will try my hardest to make you happy. I'm lucky and happy to take you as my wife." She said.

"Poppy?"

"You made me laugh when I was down. You were a light when it went dark. So many times I have doubted myself and you made me forget those doubts. I strive to see you smile and laugh. I promise to love and take care of you for as long as I can. I promise to make you laugh and smile. I will be the luckiest troll and the happiest to have you as my wife."

"I now pronounce you wife and wife. You two may kiss." Amber said.

The two did just that. The kiss was short and sweet. Almost everyone cheered. Soon the party was moved. Bridget, who had been there, went over to the couple.

"That was so beautiful." She said.

"Thanks." The two said.

"You know when I learned you both were a couple I was surprised."

"Why?" DJ asked.

"Bergens doing have same sex relationships. At least not in the open."

"It's natural here." Poppy shrugged.

"I know. Branch told me. He even explained that same sex couples can have babies."

"Yup! A female troll can get another female troll pregnant and a male troll can get another male troll pregnant. Heck some trolls can get pregnant without another troll."

"Huh. I didn't know that last part."

"It's rare but it happens." DJ said.

"Cool."

"Yup."

"Poppy, DJ, time for the first dance." Guy said.

"Okay." The two said.

The two went and began dancing. Music played as they did. Those that were single were envious of the two. You could clearly see how in love they were. Those that were in love were cuddling into their partners. Creek had his arms around Branch as he hugged him from behind. Guy was holding both the twin's hands. Blossom and Biggie blushed as they stood close to each other. Fuzzbert cuddled close to Smidge. Bridget and Gristle hugged each other.

It didn't take long until DJ and Poppy were joined by the others. Branch and Creek didn't but that was due to Branch still being uncomfortable with dancing in public.

The party lasted a long time. DJ and Poppy left for a secluded area for their honeymoon. Some of the others stayed behind to clean up; they then went home.