Fittings and Fun

Disclaimer: I don't own Trolls.
'Thoughts'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preparations for the wedding were going smoothly. No one tried to ruin anything so far which made Branch, Creek, and the snack pack happy. They were surprised by the amount of gifts they received at their wedding shower. Poppy and DJ had made them a special lamp. It was made from colored glass. A blue rose and a purple rose intertwined.

The twins had gotten them monogrammed robes. Guy made them a silver blue picture frame. In purple letters was the day they began dating and the day they were engaged. Biggie made them a collage of pictures of them. Smidge and Fuzzbert gave them a new monogrammed paint kit and Cooper gave them hats. Creek's was blue and Branch's was purple. Blossom, Biggie's girlfriend, had made them a glass centerpiece. It was blue and purple roses. The vase was teal.

Crystal gave them a few gemstones. Rose quartz, snowflake obsidian, citrine, amazonite, black tourmaline, carnelian, and black onyx. Rose quartz meant unconditional love, emotional healing, and compassion. Snowflake obsidian meant self protection and acceptance. Citrine meant brightness, positive energy, and clearing. Amazonite meant confidence, self love, and creative expression. Black tourmaline meant protection, banishing, and security. Carnelian meant passion, sexual energy, and creativity. Black onyx meant blocking negativity, patience, and determination.

The two loved each and every gift. Those against the two wisely kept quiet. Smudge and his group didn't try to cause trouble. They finally realized the punishment wasn't worth it and nothing they did worked anyway.

At the moment Creek was being fitted for his tux. It was black with a light blue tie. Branch's tie would be light purple. His fitting was the next day. The twins gushed about how good Creek was looking in his tux.

"Branch is a lucky troll." Satin said.

"He sure is." Her sister agreed.

"I'm luckier." Creek told them.

"He's gotten so sappy since he started dating Branch." Chenille whispered to her sister.

"He sure has." She agreed.

"I can hear you two." He grumbled.

"So?" They looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing." He grumbled.

"We thought so." They said.

"Are you two done yet?" He pouted.

"Yes." They said. "Leave us."

"Their egos are worse than mine." He muttered after he changed.

"What was that?" Satin asked as they glared at him.

"Nothing." He smirked and ran off.

"You're a jerk Creek!" Chenille yelled.

"We will get you back for that comment." Satin yelled.

"Looking forward to it!" He yelled back.

He laughed as he ran back towards his pod. The girls could be heard screaming and yelling. Branch was sitting in the living room. He also heard the screaming. He placed his book down on his lap and looked at his fiancé with a raised eyebrow.

"What did you do to the twins?" He asked.

"Who, me?" Creek foreigned innocence and confusion.

"Don't act innocent with me." He rolled his eyes. "I know it was you."

"I have no idea what you are talking about." He said as he walked over to him.

"I don't believe you."

"That's mean." He faked being hurt.

"It's the truth." He smirked.

Once Creek was close enough he grabbed the book from Branch's lap. He placed the book mark in and set it on the end table. He then sat down in the now empty lap. Branch wrapped his arms around his waist. Creek leaned in close and kissed him.

"I love you." He said after pulling away.

"I love you too."

"I'm going to ride you, okay?"

"Okay." The blue troll said breathlessly.

"You like that idea?" He smirked.

"Yes."

"Good." He smiled. "I do as well."

He stood up and went to the bedroom. He grabbed the lube and returned and found Branch already naked. It made him smirk even wider than before.

"Eager, are we?"

"Possibly." He blushed dark blue.

"Good." He stripped. "So am I."

He straddled Branch before pouring some lube onto his fingers. He reached behind and began stretching his hole. Branch rolled his eyes. Creek would always be a control freak. Once the purple troll was satisfied he put some lube onto Branch's penis and lowered himself onto the shaft.

Both moaned at the feeling of Branch entering Creek. Once fully sheathed Creek sat there for a few moments, letting himself adjust. Branch held onto his hips and kissed his lips. Creek kissed him back.

"Damn you feel so good in me."

"Feels good to me too." Branch breathed out.

"Good." He smirked.

He lifted himself up slowly before sitting back down. Branch let him set the pace. He knew that Creek wasn't used to being the one penetrated and Creek liked the control. Truth be told, Branch liked Creek having the control. He trusted Creek not to betray his trust.

Both moaned once again as Creek continued to ride Branch. It was hard and fast. The spiritualist angled himself so that Branch was hitting his sweet spot every time he thrusted down. The two didn't last long. They came as they yelled each other's names.

"Love you." Branch said as he tried to catch his breath.

"Love you as well." Creek said as he clung to Branch.

They stayed there for several minutes before Creek stood up. Branch's soft member and come slipped out of the purple troll. He went to the kitchen to clean up and Branch did the same. They then went to the living room and grabbed their discarded clothing and got redressed before cleaning up. Branch sat back down on the couch. Creek laid down with his head in his lap.

"Branch?"

"Yes?"

"We never talked about this but do you want children?"

Branch looked down at him. "I never thought about it. I just assumed I would never have them. Do you want children?"

"Yes. I have always wanted children." He bit his lip.

"Let's revisit the idea later. I want to think it over now that it is actually an option, okay?"

Creek smiled. "Okay." He said. 'Glad he didn't dismiss the whole idea entirely.'

"Good. Thank you."

"Of course."

Branch went back to his book and Creek took a nap. Branch would think more on the subject when he was alone. He wanted to make sure his option was unbiased and thought over thoroughly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(?)

"I need to collect all the strings. That's the only way I can unite all trolls and make pop trolls pay for their crimes." A red haired troll cackled.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Queen Barb?" A troll in a black hat asked.

"Are you questioning me?" She snarled.

"No!" He hid behind a chair in fear.

"That's what I thought." She sneered. "Get the rest together. I want them all in on the plan."

"Okay!" He ran out of there.

"Soon." She whispered before laughing. "Trolls will be united under rock and those pop trolls will pay." She vowed.