Captured

Disclaimer: I don't own Trolls.
'Thoughts'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Poppy and Branch)

The two trolls made their way to Bergin Town. Luckily for the princess, Branch had a map. He used that to guide them. Poppy was glad to have him along but she was also worried about him. She knew how terrified he had to be going back. She had been a baby back then but he was a kid. He remembered what it was like back then.

For the most part the gray troll was silent. She really couldn't read him. She never could. Creek was beginning to but now he was with a bergin. She hoped her friends were okay. She didn't know what she would do if they were dead.

Eventually it was nighttime. The two found a spot for the night. Branch of course booby trapped the area to keep them safe while they slept. The two settled down in their sleeping bags after they ate. Poppy took out her pictures.

"You have a picture of me?" Branch asked when he spotted it.

"Yup. You are my friend after all." She said.

"Huh." That was a surprise to him since they barely hung out.

"I guess we should get some rest." She said.

"We should." He agreed.

"Okay."

The two laid down. Both were facing different directions and both had difficulty sleeping. Poppy was worrying about her friends. Branch was worried about Creek and thinking back to when they were being held captive by the bergins. Eventually the two fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Chef)

The bergin had finally arrived at Bergin Town. The dark provided her cover as she snuck in. When she was in the castle she hid behind a plant and waited. It was morning before she saw king Gristle. She smirked before making herself known.

"Greetings king Gristle." She said, 'At least I don't have to deal with his father.'

"Chef!" He yelled before looking confused. "Were you behind that plant the whole time?"

"No sire. I have been out in the world looking for a way to make it up to you for the trolls escaping and you not getting a chance to eat one." She said.

"You can't!" He scowled at her.

"Oh really? Not even though I found some." She opened her pouch to reveal them.

"Whoa. How?" He asked.

"After the day they escaped I searched for those blasted trolls. It took me twenty years to find them but I managed. Now I have only managed to capture these ones but if you allow me the use of a few guards I shall bring the rest." She said.

"You can use any guard you want." He said. "Oh what are we going to do with all the trolls?"

"We could bring back Trollstice." She suggested.

"Yes. Let's bring back Trollstice!" He yelled.

"Yes!" The two guards cheered.

"This will be great. Everyone will be so happy." Gristle said.

"And I will be too. As I stand behind you with a knife." She muttered.

"What?" He looked at her.

"As I stand behind you with a knife and spoon. I am your chef after all." She covered.

"Yeah you are." He agreed, causing her to sigh out with relief.

"Well I need to put these trolls into a cage and then get the rest." She said.

"Okay." He said.

"I'll be back soon." She told him.

"Okay." He said.

She went to the kitchen and laughed. Chef took out a cage and threw the trolls inside. She then called for her assistant. A mousy-like bergin entered the kitchen. Chef sneered at her.

"What's your name girl?" She asked.

"B-bridget ma'am." She stuttered.

"I want this kitchen cleaned by the time I come back. Don't let our food escape or else there will be serious consequences." She warned.

"Yes Chef." She gulped.

The bergin sneered once more before she left. She quickly found two guard members and ordered them to follow her. Thanks to their long legs they made it back to Troll village. She saw how empty it was and frowned. There was no evidence that they left completely.

"Why don't we play some music and trick them into coming out?" One of the guards asked.

Chef was about to snap when his words registered. "Brilliant."

She looked around and found a discarded bell. She picked it up and waved it around. Soon many trolls entered the field. They stared in horror as they realized it wasn't Poppy they heard but three bergins. Before they could run they were grabbed and thrown into cages. She laughed in glee as they were all caged. They then went back to their town.

"This will truly be a feast." She cackled.

"It will be." Gristle agreed when he saw the amount.

"Now we can't eat all of them. We should choose the ones we serve and the ones we keep to repopulate the troll tree so that we have some for next year." She suggested.

"That is a good idea." He said.

"Let's go then." She smirked. 'Soon I'll be able to get rid of you and then I'll be queen.'

"Okay."