Hanging Out and Dates

Disclaimer: I don't own Trolls.
'Thoughts'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Creek)

After he had gone home Creek had prepared the outfit he would wear. He told himself that he just wanted to wear something that he wouldn't mind if it was ruined. It was just a coincidence that he looked good in it. Afterwards he continued on with his day. He did go to bed early.

The next morning he woke up and ate breakfast. He then meditated. He stayed in his pod. Despite the creeper being caught he still didn't feel safe being in the meadow. He then showered, brushed his teeth, and changed. The light blue pants and vest complimented his skin and really brought out the blue in his hair and eyes. When it hit ten thirty he left the pod and made his way to Branch's.

On the way he noticed the lack of trolls. Most trolls had been confined to their pods. Unless necessary they weren't allowed out. They deserved more in Creek's opinion and he told them so when they had complained. They disgusted him especially since none of them were remorseful for what they had done.

The purple troll shook his head. He was going to hang out with Branch. He wasn't about to waste precious time thinking about those trolls. He continued on his way and it didn't take him too long to arrive. He took a deep breath and knocked on the boulder. It wasn't long until the gray troll answered.

"Good morning, Creek." He greeted him.

"Good morning, Branch." He smiled at him.

"I'm collecting plants used in painkillers for the hospital." He said. "Here is the basket and tools you'll be using."

"Alright. Thanks." He said.

"Let's go." He locked the door and led the way.

"So you give plants to the hospital?" He asked.

"After they have been prepared properly I give it to Gem. She then turns them into painkillers and sends them off to the hospital." He answered.

"Wow. I wondered how Gem was getting all those plants. She's not a fan of the Shroom forest and yet she had plants from there." He said.

"Yeah. She'll come to me when her supply is low." He said.

"Cool." He looked at Branch. "Are we going to the Shroom forest?" He asked.

"No. We're going to the garden again." He said.

"Okay."

"Why? Are you afraid to go there?" He asked.

"No. I was just wondering." He said.

"Oh okay." He said.

The rest of the walk was silent. They soon arrived at the garden. Branch set everything up and then put on some gloves. Creek saw this and did the same. The gray troll then took out a book. He went over to the gray troll.

"So some of these plants need to be collected in a special way. This book will show you the proper way so if you need help then please use the book, okay?" He asked.

"Of course." He said.

"Good. Also you can ask me for help." He said.

"I will." He promised.

"Good. Now this is the list of plants we need to collect and this is the list of plants that you can collect if you want." He said.

"Okay." He nodded.

The two then got to work. Surprisingly it wasn't done in silence. Creek and Branch talked about the many uses a plant had. Once they finished, Branch allowed Creek to collect a few roses. They then realized it was time for lunch.