Another Engagement Party

Disclaimer: I don't own Trolls.
'Thoughts'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Branch and Poppy)

Branch and Poppy were in the bunker. Branch had asked Poppy to be his best woman. She happily agreed. She was also helping to plan the wedding. At the moment they were going over Branch's surprise for the wedding. He wanted to sing for Creek. He wanted to practice since he had spent so many years not singing.

"See? I sound so rough." He sighed.

"So? You just need a break and some tea." She said, "You're trying to force it and it could make it worse."

"I just want this to be perfect."

"It will be, if you relax and take a break."

"Alright." He sighed.

"Great. Plus we have a few weeks until the wedding. It will be perfect."

"True." He smiled at her. "Thanks Poppy."

"You're welcome."

"Let's go have some tea and take a break." He said.

"Wonderful." She grinned.

The two went to a cafe and ordered some tea and cakes. They then returned to the bunker and went back to practicing. This time Branch didn't get so frustrated.

"Thanks Poppy."

"You're welcome."

(With Creek and Cloud)

Creek was with the resident furniture maker, Cloud. Cloud was a sky blue sparkle troll with silver hair. His nose and eyes were a bright blue. Cloud was helping him make a gift for Branch. He wanted to surprise his fiancé.

"Very good Creek." He complimented. "You're good at this. A natural."

"Thank you." He smiled.

"You're welcome."

"Branch is so lucky to have you. Lilac refuses to try anything new." He sighed.

"She's scared. Remember what happened the last time she tried something new." He reminded him.

"That's true." He frowned at the reminder.

"Plus she cooks the most amazing meals for you."

"That's true." He smiled warmly.

"She also makes all your clothes."

"That's true." His smile widened. "I really do appreciate all that she does for me."

"I know." He smiled back.

"Thanks Creek."

"For what?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"For reminding me how much I appreciate my wife." He said softly. "I can't believe I forgot that."

"You're welcome."

"Since we are done here I need to go buy flowers and surprise Lilac." He said.

"Of course." He smiled, grabbed the gift, and left.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Engagement Party)

It was time for the engagement party. Despite already having a wedding shower some trolls wanted to throw them another one since they felt so guilty for how they treated the former gray troll. Branch actually hummed as he got ready. He wore tan shorts and a light green vest. He brushed his hair and teeth. He then went to the living room and waited.