Epilogue

Disclaimer: I don't own Trolls.
'Thoughts'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Epilogue)

Years had passed since Branch and Creek's wedding. Their egg hatched and was a beautiful baby boy. They named him River, after Creek's dad. He had blue skin. He had long blue, teal, and green hair. He had a lavender nose and blue eyes. He also had blue eyebrows. He was the perfect mix between parents. He was sarcastic like Branch but a guru troll like Creek.

Three years after they had River, another egg appeared. They named her Rosiepuff, after Branch's grandmother. She had Creek's purple skin. She had long bright blue hair. Her peach nose she had gotten from Creek. She also had blue eyes and eyebrows.

Before Rosiepuff was born Guy had asked Satin and Chenille to marry him. They said yes. It was a beautiful ceremony. They ended up having four kids. Twins for the twins. Satin had two girls and Chenille had two boys.

Satin and Guy's twin girls were called Silk and Velvet. They weren't connected by their hair. Silk was the oldest twin. Her skin was a pastel pink with white sparkles. Her eyes and nose were blue. Her hair had a metallic shine and was turquoise, purple and pink. The turquoise in her hair was greener than her sister's. Velvet's skin was silver-blue and sparkly, just like her father. Her eyes were blue as well but her nose was green. Her hair was the same color as her sister's but the turquoise was bluer. It too had a metallic shine to it.

Guy and Chenille named their twins Guy Sapphire and Guy Opal. They were attached by their hair. Guy Sapphire had lavender-blue skin and silver hair. His eyebrows were blue and his eyes and nose were purple. His brother had silver-blue skin and the rest was like his brother.

Biggie and Blossom had gotten engaged a day before River's first birthday. It was three days after Guy asked the twins to marry him. They had a daughter, which they named Petal. She was the same size as her mom. Her skin was a bright blue. Her hair was periwinkle with emerald green highlights. It was just as short as her dad's. Her eyes and eyebrows were blue and her nose was pink.

Smidge and Fuzzbert never got married but they did have a child. It was a boy that took after his father. He was all hair with just his feet being seen. They named him Petite. His hair was strong, just like his mom. His feet were yellow but he had long green hair.

Cooper had moved to Vibe City. He had become close to his family. By choice he was alone. He never liked anyone that way and he was okay with that. No one forced the issue and he was happy about that.

Prince D found love in another Funk troll, Tune. She had purple skin and purple and blue striped fur. Her indigo purple hair was always in dreadlocks that she kept in a ponytail. Her legs were pink and so was her nose. Silver tinsel could be seen throughout her fur. Her eyes were a bright azure blue. It wasn't long after their wedding that they had a child. Princess Melody stole the hearts of her tribe. She preferred to be called Princess M. She had purple skin with blue and pink striped fur. She usually had gold tinsel woven throughout it. Her legs were blue and she had long, thick indigo purple dreadlocks. They were always loose. Her nose was red and her eyes were green.

Trollex had already been married before the Hard Rock trolls destroyed their village. Trollex had kept quiet in hopes of keeping Breeze safe. She had dark blue skin and green, blue, and teal tail. Her hair was neon purple. The bands on her arms were Pink, purple, and green. Her eyes were a pale blue with no whites and round black pupils. She had a neon purple mouth with yellow teeth. She also had a green unibrow and a pink heart on her chest. They had a son already as well. Prince Reef had dark blue skin. His tail was pink, blue and teal. Like his father he had neon green hair and rainbow bands on his arms. His eyes were pale blue with no whites and black pupils. His mouth and unibrow was neon green.. He had yellow teeth. The heart on his chest was pink.