Home

Disclaimer: I don't own Trolls.
'Thoughts'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the party the trolls return home. The tribe was exhausted and went to their homes. They all wanted to sleep. Creek was the only one that didn't return to his pod. Instead he walked Branch home. He really didn't want to part with the blue troll. All too soon they arrived at the bunker.

"Creek?" Branch turned and looked at him.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks, for everything." He said. "I love you." He kissed him.

"You're welcome." He said after the kiss ended. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow." He said.

Branch entered his bunker while Creek went home. Both changed into pajamas and went to bed. Each dreamed of the other.

The next morning Creek woke early. He meditated before he ate breakfast. He then left. He found Branch in the meadow. He didn't make himself known. He just admired the former gray troll. He was so happy that Branch had his colors back. He was beautiful. His colors really enhanced his features.

"Creek?" Branch had spotted him.

"Morning Branch." He smiled.

"Morning." He smiled back at him.

"How are you?" The purple troll asked.

"I'm good." He said. "Just don't expect a complete change."

"Huh?" He looked confused.

"I'm not going to start singing and dancing or hugging every hour. I won't be participating in every single holiday." He warned.

"I didn't expect that." Creek said. "Did Poppy try hugging you already?"

"Yes." He scowled.

"Of course she did." He sighed. "So what are you doing?" He asked.

"Collecting herbs." He answered.

"Want some help?" He asked.

"Sure."

The two spent time collecting herbs and talking. There were some trolls out and about. Some smiled at the pair while others scowled. They didn't like that Creek liked the freak. They figured he had to have done something to him. The peace was soon broken by a certain pink haired menace.

"Branch!" Poppy yelled.

She was held back by her girlfriend. "Stop trying to hug him." She groaned.

"Only I can hug my boyfriend." Creek said with an amused smile.

"But I want a hug and he promised." She pouted.

"No I didn't." He said.

"You said that the day you were happy is the day I would get a hug." She said.

Branch spluttered. "I- Ugh!" He yelled as he remembered saying it.

That made DJ and Creek laugh. Poppy smiled thinking she won. Too bad for her Branch had some surprises up his sleeves. He walked over to her and just as she went to hug him he quickly turned her around and pushed her into DJ. The two pink trolls ended up hugging.

"There, now you have gotten a hug." He snickered.

"Huh?" She looked confused.

"I said you would get a hug the day I became happy, not that I would hug you." He said smugly.