Life Continues On

Disclaimer: I don't own Trolls.
'Thoughts'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Branch)

Branch hummed as he worked. He was down in the bunker making some traps. He was really happy and he couldn't believe that there was a time he wasn't. It was all thanks to Creek. He snorted every time he thought or said that. It was ironic that his old bully was the one that made him happy.

Soon he was finished with his traps and left. He set them up before returning home. Creek was still out. He had a yoga class. Branch cleaned up and made lunch. He packed it up and went to the meadow. Creek spotted him and ran over.

"Hello, love." He kissed him.

"Hey. I made lunch."

"Thank you." He smiled.

"You're welcome."

They ate lunch before Branch went home and Creek continued on with his yoga class. Smidge showed up and Branch let her inside.

"Afternoon Smidge."

"Afternoon Branch."

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No." She admitted.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You know that Fuzzbert and I have been dating, right?"

"I do."

"Trix keeps flirting with him. He tells her he's not interested and that he's dating someone and she smirks and walks off. That made me happy but Trix just confronted me."

"What happened?" He sat up straighter.

"She told me I was nothing but a brainless little girl. All muscles and no brain. Fuzzbert and Poppy could do better than me. She told me that Fuzzbert was dating me out of pity and Poppy was friends with everyone, after all she's friends with you. I was okay until she made fun of you. Oh I wanted to crush her head."

"She's not worth it. Obviously she had low self esteem if she had to say that to you."

"You're right." Smidge smiled. "Thanks Branch."

"You're welcome. I would still inform Poppy. Just in case."

"You're right." She nodded.

"Want a cupcake before you go?" He asked as she stood.

"Yes I would." She smiled.

"Here you go. It's marble with chocolate frosting and chocolate chips sprinkled on top."

"Yummy!" She said after taking a bite.

"Glad you like it." He smiled.

"I do. See ya later Branch."

"See you later Smidge."

Smidge left and Branch took out a book. He was still reading by the time Creek came home. The purple troll smiled and went over to him. He kissed him.

"Hello love."

"Hello Creek. How was your day after I left?"

"It was good." He smiled. "No one tried to convince me to dump you."

"That's an improvement."

"Indeed."

"Better than Smidge's day." He told him what happened and Creek scowled.

"Trix only wants Fuzzbert because Smidge has him. She's always been jealous of her since she became one of Poppy's best friends and not her."

"I know. I told her to tell Poppy."

"Good. Now let's make dinner."

"M'kay."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(???)

"Ugh!" A female troll yelled when she heard someone mention pop trolls.

Ever since she was taught the history of her home she had hated the pop trolls. They were disgusting and horrible trolls. Now that she was queen she was going to finally do something about that.

"I'm going to bring all the trolls back together and this time it will be under our music." She said.

With that in mind she got to work planning. She needed to find all the trolls and get their strings. She also needed to get her tribe on board. The biggest challenge would be finding the pop trolls. After they left them no one knew where they were.

"Soon." She cackled. "Soon."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Creek and Branch)

Branch and Creek were laying in bed. Both were clothed but Creek was on top of Branch. The two were making out. Branch pulled back. His face was a bright blue and he didn't look Creek in the eye.

"I want to go all the way." He told him.

"A-are you sure?" He didn't want to pressure Branch into something he wasn't ready for.

"I am." He said, finally looking his boyfriend in the eyes.

"Okay." He leaned down and kissed him again.

As they kissed they removed each other's clothes. Once naked Creek settled between Branch's legs. He broke from the kiss and grabbed some lube. He coated his first three fingers and used one to caress Branch's hole. Slowly he entered his boyfriend.

Branch gasped at the feeling. It was foreign and odd but not uncomfortable. Creek moved his finger in and out and he watched Branch's face for pain. Once he was sure Branch was ready he entered a second finger and began moving his fingers in a scissoring motion. This burned a little but didn't cause too much pain.

Creek kept this up for a few minutes before entering a third. His fingers searched for that one special spot. He knew he found it when Branch shouted out in pleasure. He smiled and hit that spot a couple more times before removing his fingers. Branch moaned at the loss.

"Don't worry, love. We aren't finished yet." He promised.

Creek grabbed the lube once more. He used a generous amount on his dick before throwing the lube off to the side. His one hand gripped Branch's hip and the other grabbed his dick. He then guided it to Branch's hole and pushed in slowly. Branch gasped in pain as Creek fully sheathed himself.

He stayed there without moving. He enjoyed Branch's heat and wanted to move but didn't. He wanted Branch to adjust first. When the blue troll's hips began moving he looked him in the eye.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"I am."

"Okay."

He kissed Branch as he began moving his hips. It felt odd to Branch but it also felt good. He moaned out in pleasure. Creek smirked when he made Branch scream his name after he hit his prostate. He knew the two weren't going to last. He grabbed Branch's penis and began pumping it firmly and quickly.

The blue troll came first. "CREEK!"

"Branch!" He grunted a few minutes later.

Creek laid on his boyfriend for a few minutes to catch his breath. He then pulled out of Branch and went to the bathroom. He grabbed a cloth and got it wet. He cleaned himself and threw it in the hamper. He then grabbed another cloth and got it wet. He returned to his boyfriend and found he was asleep. He smiled and cleaned him up before lifting him and changing the bed linen. He put his boyfriend back down and put the rest in the hamper. He climbed in next to his boyfriend and fell asleep.