The Real Plan

Disclaimer: I don't own Trolls.
'Thoughts'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Poppy, Branch, and Biggie)

A few days later the trio landed in a new troll village. They were all horrified by what they saw. The village had been destroyed. Branch suspected the hard rock trolls. Poppy didn't suspect them but she did wonder who could be so cruel to do this.

"What happened here?" She asked out loud.

"It was horrible." A tiny weak voice said, startling them.

"Who's there?" Branch asked, holding up a handmade stake.

"Branch." Poppy groaned.

"Better safe than sorry." He said, unapologetically.

"Are you Hard Rock Trolls or with them?" The voice asked.

"We are Pop trolls and we aren't with them." Biggie answered. "Who are you?"

"Good." A whistle came out. "I'm Penny Whistle."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Queen Poppy. That's Branch, Biggie, and Mr. Dinkles. What happened here?" She asked.

"It was terrible." She answered.

"It's okay." Branch said. "Take your time." He had seen her shiver in fear.

"Thank you." She took a deep breath. "This place was a wonderful place, a beautiful place. It was called Symphonyville and it was a place where Classical Trolls could play in harmony. Wherever the conductor was we followed. Then they came."

"The Hard Rock Trolls?" Branch asked.

"Yes. She destroyed the place, took the trolls, and took the string." She said.

"I thought she was after the string." Branch muttered. 'Why else would she ask for it?'

"But why?" Poppy wondered.

"She never said." Penny said.

"We need to go home." Biggie said, hugging his worm close.

"I agree. We need to protect the string and the village." Branch agreed.

"What? No. We need to warn the other villages." She argued.

"What about our village?" The survivalist asked.

"I have the string." She said, showing them.

"WHAT?!" Branch was pissed.

"I took it with me since Barb asked." She shrugged.

"That was- AGH!" He screamed, trying not to say anything he would regret or kill her.

"Try to remember that Poppy believed that the hard rock trolls had the best attention." Biggie said, despite how mad he was at Poppy.

"I know. Doesn't make what she does any better." He said.

"I know." He agreed.

"Listen, we need to warn the other tribes. They could be in danger." The pink haired troll said.

"What about our tribe?" Branch asked.

"They wouldn't know where we are since we no longer live in a troll tree." She said, "Please guys."

"Fine."

"Alright."

"Great." She took out the map. "The next place is with the Country Trolls." She said.