Bergins

Disclaimer: I don't own Trolls.
'Thoughts'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Poppy)

The pink princess woke up with a smile. It was finally time for the party. All the trolls that had been punished were now free to party. They were going to set up for the party. She just hoped Branch would join them. He had been hanging out with Creek lately and the two seemed to be friends. That didn't mean that he would participate. He didn't with the other events.

A knock on her door distracted her. She quickly answered and found that it was her girlfriend, DJ Suki. The hot pink troll grinned and kissed her.

"Hey babe. Ready to start setting up?" She asked.

"I am. Oh I can't wait." She said as she left her pod.

"Me either. This is going to be the biggest party we ever threw." She said.

"It will be." She agreed.

The two began walking towards the area they planned on holding the party. Soon the others joined them. They sang and danced as they worked. Branch soon entered the scene. Poppy sighed when she saw his scowl.

"Ready for the party tonight?" She asked him.

"Ready for us to be found by the bergins and eaten? No way." He said.

"Oh okay." She said, 'I thought so.'

Luckily they knew that Branch was really worried about the bergins coming and eating them. He was just trying to save them. This time no one mocked him or belittled him. Poppy didn't remind him that the bergins hadn't found them in twenty years so they weren't going to find them now.

"I'll be in my bunker, where it's safe." Branch said.

"Okay." She failed to keep her disappointment hidden.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Maybe." He left after that.

"Aw man." She pouted. "I hoped he would join."

"That's not gonna happen until he gets over his fears. He won't do that because he truly believes there are bergins looking for us." Her girlfriend said. "It won't help to push him."

"Yeah I know." She sighed.

"Don't worry Poppy. I'll check on him later." Creek assured her.

"Okay." She said.

The group went back to work. Soon they were ready for the party. Creek left to check on Branch. The gray troll came out long enough to tell him that the party was a bad idea. Creek left after that. Soon the party started. Creek used the twin's hair to throw glitter balls into the crowd. Guy Diamond and a few other glitter trolls used their bodies as disco balls. DJ spun her disks. Smidge was jumping around dancing. Biggie and Cooper handed out cakes.

Soon the music stopped. Poppy was on the front stage. Everyone went silent as they looked at their princess.

"Is everyone having a good time?" She asked.

"Yeah!" They yelled back.

"Good. As you know, twenty years ago we escaped the bergins." She held out her hand and her father and he took it. "My father devised a plan and we escaped them. Now we celebrate!"

"Yeah!" They yelled once more.

"Let's party!" Poppy yelled, making the crowd cheer.

The music went back on. The fireworks went off. Everyone there was having a really great time partying.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(?)

Once more someone was searching for the trolls. They grumbled and growled as they searched. Soon the fireworks went off. They grinned and grabbed their telescope. They looked towards the area where the fireworks went off. They could see lights and faintly hear the music.

With a grin they set off in that direction. Their long legs carried them. It didn't take them long to arrive. When the trolls spotted them they screamed in terror. The older generation recognized the being. It was a bergin and not just that. She was the Chef. Her grin widened as she reached down to pick them up.

She managed to pick up eight of them before they hid themselves from her completely. That didn't matter. She had her ticket back in. She turned and left. She had a plan to get the rest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Poppy)

After the bergin left the trolls came out of their hiding place. She couldn't believe it. She really wished she had listened to Branch. There really was a bergin out there searching for them. Now her friends and girlfriend were stolen.

"We have to leave everyone." Her father said.

"What about the others?" She asked.

"There's nothing we can do for them now. We must leave to keep the rest of us safe." He said.

"No! Just give me a second. Everyone else should pack." She said, "I'm going after the others."

"No!" He yelled. "It's too dangerous."

"I can't abandon them like that." She said.

Seeing the look in her eyes made him back down. "Alright everyone pack up your pods." He said.

"Thank you." She said before running off.

She ran towards Branch's bunker. She knocked on the boulder and loudly called his name. He soon answered.

"I told you Poppy I'm not going to your party." He said in irritation.

"That's not it. A bergin came. She took Suki, Creek, Guy Diamond, the twins, Smidge, Fuzzbert, Biggie, and Cooper. I need your help." She explained.

Branch was pale. "I-i don't think I can help you."

"Please." Her eyes filled with tears.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Okay. Let me grab a few things. Bring the others here."

"Okay. Thanks." She said.

He gave her a look before going back into his bunker. She returned to the others.

"Is everyone packed?" Poppy asked.

"Yes!"

"Good. Follow me." She said.

They did and she took them back to the bunker. Many weren't happy but after what just happened they didn't complain. They were mostly unhappy that Branch had been right about the bergins. Branch was waiting for them.

"I have a place for you all to be safe." He said. "Follow me."

He took them down to the safety room. Luckily he had managed to get the dorms ready. He had already locked the areas he didn't want the others in and hid the doors. He gave them all a serious look.

"Don't leave no matter what. There is enough supplies to last at least five years. When it's time to leave I'll come get you all myself." He said.

"Okay. Thanks Branch." King Peppy said.

"You're welcome." He turned and left.

"Ready?" Poppy asked when she spotted him.

"Yes."