Escaping

Disclaimer: I don't own Trolls.
'Thoughts'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With DJ and Creek)

DJ and Creek are planning the annual Spring Clean Up Party. They throw a party and go around the village and forest cleaning up. Creek was sad because it was Branch's favorite party. He really hoped he didn't miss it but he had a feeling he would. He tried not to blame Poppy but it was getting harder the longer his fiancé was away.

"We should definitely make sure the dangerous areas are inaccessible to the trolls." Creek said.

"I agree." DJ said.

"Branch would have our heads if we don't."

"That is so true." She laughed. "We should also designate a leader to each area so that everyone can be accounted for and stay on track."

"Agreed." He said. "Should we ask for volunteers?"

"Yeah. I don't want to force anyone."

"That's true."

"And-" She stopped talking when she noticed something. "What the hell?"

"What?" He looked at her.

"Look." She pointed at the bus.

"What is that?" He asked.

"No idea. All I know is that it doesn't look friendly." She said.

"I agree. What should we do?" He asked.

"Hide. Let's round everyone up and take them to the bunker." She said, knowing it would be the safest place.

"Alright."

They did just that. Too bad they only managed to hide a handful of them. Those trolls included the snack pack, Legally, Spirit, and a few others. DJ always had her egg in her hair so her child was safe as well.

"What's going to happen to the others?" Smidge asked.

"I have no idea." DJ said, guilty she couldn't save the others.

"What are we going to do?" Guy asked.

"For now we stay here until we know it is safe." She said.

"Okay."

Meanwhile Barb was a little pissed. The pop string and Poppy were not found in Pop village. She hoped the bounty hunters got them. With a sigh she ordered them to go to Lonesome Flats. It was time to get the Country String.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Branch and the others)

Branch and Biggie are digging a hole in the floor of the jail. The larger blue troll was using Mr. Dinkles as a shovel. They were making good progress since in only a couple hours they had managed to get the hole to their knees.

Poppy was slumped against the wall. She was very confused. No one ever hated their music before, not even Branch. The bergens loved to hear them sing. Why did the Country Trolls hate it? Even though the country music was sad she never would have thrown them in jail.

"Howdy." A lime green country troll greeted from the door.

"Hello." She waved as the other two looked at him.

"It's a shame to throw someone in jail just cause you don't like their music." He said.

"Really?" Poppy was surprised.