Engagement Party

Disclaimer: I don't own Trolls.
'Thoughts'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(At the Party)

"After the party can we talk?" Biggie asked. "I need some things built and Creek says that you're really good and it."

"Sure." Branch gave him a small smile.

"Thank you." He said warmly.

"You're welcome."

"So when are you and Creek getting engaged?" Satin asked with a smirk.

Branch's face turned bright blue. "W-what?" The others except Creek laughed.

"Not funny." Creek glared at her.

"We just want to know." Chenille said innocently.

"When are you two and Guy Diamond getting together?" He asked.

The twins and Guy blushed at that. They glared at Creek and he smiled at them smugly. Branch rolled his eyes and Biggie snickered. Cooper walked over to them. He tilted his head.

"What's going on?" He asked in confusion.

"Nothing." Satin and Chenille said.

"Creek's messing with the blushing trio since Satin was messing with us." Branch explained.

"Oh."

"Tattletale." Satin pouted.

He shrugged. "You started it."

"I know." Her pout deepened.

"I put out some cupcakes." Cooper told them.

"Thanks Cooper." They said.

"You're welcome." He walked off.

"Wanna dance?" Guy asked the twins.

"Sure." The two said at the same time.

The three wandered off. Biggie walked off as well. Branch and Creek were the only ones that were left. They began grabbing food. They sat down at one of the tables. They ate and a few minutes later Peppy grabbed their attention.

"Good evening everyone!"

"Good evening King Peppy." They greeted back.

"You all know I am no longer king." He reminded them warmly.

"You will always be our king." DJ told him.

"Thank you dear." He smiled at his future daughter-in-law.

"You're welcome."

He turned and looked at the crowd. "We are here to celebrate my daughter's engagement. I'm so very proud to welcome DJ Suki into my family. She makes my daughter laugh and treats her very well." He said.

"I'm gonna cry." DJ said, her tears were filled with tears.

"Ah!" Poppy came up behind her fiancé and hugged her.

PJ Suki came up. "Hello everyone. As some of you know, I had difficulty having a child. When we were finally blessed with one we cherished our daughter." She said, "All we have ever wanted was for our daughter to be happy. Poppy does that. She cheers her up when DJ's sad and makes her smile. Those two are perfect for each other. I am proud to welcome Queen Poppy into our family."

"Now I'm gonna cry." Poppy said.

Almost everyone was surprised that Branch made his way to the front. He looked at the couple and smiled.

"Before I got my colors back I didn't have many friends. Poppy was the first. She tried her hardest to make me happy. She never excluded me and never let my grumpy moods affect her too much. It's because of her that I allowed myself to open up to others. When she started dating DJ she mellowed out more. She was less of a pain in my butt." That made many chuckle, especially when Poppy stuck out her tongue. "She was happy. DJ had become a friend after she helped build some traps. She would warn me if a party was going to be loud and gave me earplugs. She stuck up for me even before we were friends. Her and Poppy compliment each other. I'm really happy for them and wish them the best."

"Curse you Branch." DJ said as tears flowed down her face. "That was wonderful."

"You're welcome." He smiled.

"We will be opening our gifts shortly. In the meantime enjoy yourself." Poppy said.

Branch returned to Creek. The purple troll smiled and handed him his drink. Branch smiled back at him.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Something wrong?" Branch asked when he noticed the slight frown.

"Just some jerks running their mouths."

"Ignore them." He said before kissing his cheek.

"Okay."

Soon it was time to open the gifts. They had gotten many picture frames, scrapbooks, and specialized mugs. When Poppy and DJ opened Creek's gift they were confused by the big picture frame. It was a silvery-pink. The right top corner held a pink crown and the bottom left held pink headphones. He smiled at them.

"Open Branch's gift."

"Okay."

They did and gasped. It was a large painting of the two of them dancing. When one looked closer they saw the large picture was composed of mini pictures of them. Each held a different memory. Both loved it.

"This is beautiful, Branch." Poppy gasped as she hugged him.

"I.. wow." DJ was speechless.

"I'm glad you like it."

"We love it, Branch. Thank you." The two said.

"You're welcome."

The party continued after that. There were many that were jealous that Branch's gift received a bigger reaction from the girls. They didn't try anything. They had learned their lesson. There were some that were jealous but happy that the troll was participating and trying. He had been right about the Bergens after all, even if it all worked out okay. When the party ended everyone went home.