Bridget's Date

Disclaimer: I don't own Trolls.
'Thoughts'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bridget had heard a sound and woken up. She looked around the room blearily She soon found the source. It was a bunch of trolls that were no longer in their cages. She walked up behind them.

"What are you doing?" She asked them.

"Ah!" Many screamed and tried to run.

"No!" Bridget yelled. 'If I lose them Chef will have my head.'

She chased them around. Any she caught she quickly threw back into a cage. Poppy had an idea. She ran to the curtain that hid Bergen's secret. She stood up and cupped her hands around her mouth so that she could be heard.

"Stop Bridget!" She yelled.

It worked. Everyone looked at her. Branch snuck over to the cages to let them out again. Poppy looked at Bridget.

"You're in love with King Gristle." The pink princess troll said.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? No I'm not." Bridget said nervously.

"Yes you are." She quickly opened the curtain to reveal the truth.

"Ah!" She ran over and closed them. "No I'm not." She said.

Poppy gave her a blank look and managed to open the curtain. Bridget teared up as she looked at the cut up and put together picture of her and King Gristle. She couldn't believe the troll figured it out and feared what she would do.

"I am." She wailed.

"Let's make a deal. We'll help you get a date with King Gristle and you help us escape." She said.

"What?" They all looked at Poppy in shock.

"We need help out and she wants to be with Gristle. I think we can help." She said.

"I knew you were crazy." Branch muttered.

"Agreed." Creek said.

Poppy glared at the two as Bridget thought it over. The bergen looked at Poppy and then her pictures before looking at Poppy once more.

"Okay." She nodded.

"Great. Let's see, you'll need a makeover." She said.

"A makeover?" Satin and Chenille gasped. "We're in."

"I'll help." Biggie said.

"Me too." Guy said.

"Me five." Cooper giggled.

"So will I." Creek said, hoping to keep them under control.

"Me as well." Smidge said.

"Branch?" The purple troll looked at him. "You're best at observation."

"So?" He asked.

"Please." Creek begged.

"I'll come with you but I'm not helping." He said.

"Thanks." He smiled.

"Whatever." He looked away.

The group got to work as the other trolls took up residence in various areas of the room. Branch watched in disdain. He thought this whole thing was stupid. Soon Bridget's new look was done. She was in a pink sparkly jumpsuit with white boots and rainbow colored hair. The hair was actually the trolls. Branch sat in the middle grumpily.

"What do you think?" Poppy asked.

"I love it!" She squealed.

"Great. Let's go." She said.