Questions

Disclaimer: I don't own Trolls.
'Thoughts'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Biggie and Branch)

Branch and Biggie were in the meadow. Biggie wanted to open a photography shop. He had the building and almost everything was ready. All he needed was a special display for the pictures he was selling. He and Branch were going over the design.

"I can definitely make this."

"I was hoping you would say that." He said in relief.

"It should be ready in a week."

"You have all the supplies?"

"Of course."

"Good. What do I owe you?"

"Nothing. This is free."

"Really?" He asked, surprised.

"Yes really. What is it with trolls and not understanding that If I didn't mean it I wouldn't say it?" He asked.

"What?" Biggie asked in confusion.

"He's talking about me." Creek said as he shot his boyfriend a pout.

"Oh."

"The night after the spider attacked me I couldn't sleep. He offered for me to come to the bunker to meditate. I was shocked and I questioned him. He told me he doesn't say things he doesn't mean."

"I see."

"Yup." He kissed Branch's cheek.

"I have a project to get started on." Branch said and left.

"It's nice to see him so happy." Biggie commented as he hugged his pet worm.

"It is. To think it wasn't that long ago me and him couldn't stand each other."

"That's true. You two were always fighting."

"We were." He agreed. "Oh well I need to go. My yoga class starts soon."

"Have fun."

"Thank you. Have fun setting up your new shop."

"Thanks." He chuckled and the two went their separate ways.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Poppy and the twins)

Poppy had gone to the twins for her wedding dress. DJ had as well. She would go for her measurements the next day. Today was her day. She was standing in the middle as the twins measured her. The smile on her face was wide and bright.

"My goodness Poppy. It's hard looking at your face." Chenille said.

"We need sunglasses." Her sister agreed.

"Sorry." She giggled.

"I can't believe it." Satin said.

"Me either. Did she just get brighter?"

"I think so."

"Oh stop it you two." Poppy rolled her eyes.

"Fine." Chenille said.

"Only because you and DJ came to us and you made us your maids of honor." Her sister said.

"You're welcome." She said.

"All done. Come by in a few days to see our sketches." They said.

"Alright. Thanks girls."

"You're welcome." Poppy left and the girls got to work.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------