The Truth

Disclaimer: I don't own Trolls.
'Thoughts'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Branch, Poppy, and Hickory)

The three trolls soon land and the bubble around them pops. A familiar person is standing before them. Poppy is shocked to see them but Branch sees the difference.

"Cooper?" The pop queen gasped. "What are you doing here?"

"That's not Cooper." Branch said.

"Correct." The troll in front of him said.

"I'm over here." Cooper said.

"What the?" Poppy and Hickory gasped in shock and the twin images in front of them.

Cooper was on the right. The other troll was on the left. The difference was that the left troll's hair was styled differently and he also wore jewelry. He lacked a green hat. Branch smiled at Cooper.

"So you did find your family." He said before scowling at him. "Next time tell someone. I was so worried about you!"

"Sorry Branch." He hugged the smaller troll. "I felt like I had to do it on my own."

"Well I'm just glad you are okay." He said. :And happy that you found them."

"Thank you." His smile was very wide.

"You're welcome."

"Wait, you knew he left?" Poppy was confused.

"I had a hunch." He said. "I was hoping he would wait so I could talk to him. Luckily he's okay and managed to find them."

"Oh." She was upset that she didn't notice.

"They found me." Cooper corrected. "This is my twin, Darnell."

"Most call me prince D." Darnell said.

"Nice to meet you." Branch and Poppy said.

"You as well." He said.

"D, this is Branch and Poppy. I don't know who the other troll is." He said.

"Name's Hickory." He bowed his head.

"Nice to meet you." The twins said.

"You as well."

"These are our parents. Queen Essence and King Quincy." Cooper introduced them.

"You look like your dad." Poppy said.

"That must be why he's so good looking." King Quincy said.

"Was that a dad joke?" Cooper asked. "Cause it was terrible." He laughed with his family.

"Aw." Poppy cooed. "You guys are so adorable."

"Thank you." They said.

"Wait, does that mean you are funk now?" The pink troll asked.

"No. I'm still pop but now I'm half funk." He chuckled.

"Or maybe you are half hip-hop, like me." Prince D teased.

"Who knows." He laughed.

"Before we get too off track we came here to warn you." She said.

"We know about Queen Barb and her evil plan." Queen Essence said.

"Oh. That saves some time." She blinked.

"Is your string safe?" Branch asked in concern. 'Ours sure isn't.' He glared at his queen.