Before Cale responded, she turned her head to the door. Hans was walking towards them. Cale, knowing how to read the signals, wasn't surprised when someone knocked on the door. "Come in," he called.

Deputy Butler Hans came in, with a small boy in his hands. "Young Master, you asked only for this box, right? It looks a lot like the Young Mistress's," he remarked.

"Sure," Cale agreed. "Hand it over."

Hans was curious as he handed the box to Cale. It was the only luggage Cale personally brought with him. And Adara also only brought her small black box with her, and yet he could not figure out where the black sword had come from. Unbeknownst to him, they both had one of the highest quality magic boxes with a magic lock on it. For Cale's, the seal was the logo of the Flynn Merchant Guild, one of the three largest merchant guilds, and one that had an intimate relationship with the Henituse family. Except, Adara's had no logo, and while it had a magic lock like Cale's did, it was even higher quality magic, it had a spatial dimension.

"Isn't a butler not supposed to show their emotions on their face? Especially curiosity?" Cale commented casually, as he looked at Hans.

Hans replied in the same causal, yet more respectful tone. "One of the proper etiquettes of a butler is to show all of their emotions to their master."

Cale snorted, unimpressed. "Funny man."

Hans smiled a bit. "I guess I am a bit funny."

He was starting to get used to the two Trash, it was shown in his growing impudence. But he was much more personable than the other butler candidates, so they did not mind him that much. "Get out," Cale responded.

Hans bowed. "Yes, sir. Ma'am," he said to Adara with a small head bow. He walked over to the door before he remembered he still needed to ask about their travels. "Will we be staying here for three days?"

"Yes," Adara confirmed.

"Take care of everything," Cale ordered.

"Yes, Young Master and Mistress," he responded as he closed the door. While the Vice Captain took charge of the envoy's safety, Hans was responsible for everything else. However, he never complained and took care of everything efficiently.

"He seems like a good butler," On remarked, approaching the two. They were sitting on the bed and Hong had no problem climbing on Adara again. This time, however, he only worked himself into her arms so she'd be carrying him. Cale and On thought Adara looked like the perfect villain, sitting down with a stoic expression while petting a cat.

"It doesn't seem that hard for him either!" Hong exclaimed.

Adara and Cale couldn't help but agree. Ron was Ron, but other than Ron, Hans had the least difficulty dealing with them. He was scared of them, Adara could see it whenever she was holding a bottle but did not find them to be difficult. He would be fun to have as a butler, she thought. Maybe when I have to return I can bring him along, he has an amazing fashion sense. She caught Cale's eye, but he was already shaking his head. She let out a sigh, she found it funny that Cale could easily tell what she was thinking about.

He ignored the sigh, instead opening up the box by putting his index finger on the centre of the magic seal. The box made small noise before opening up. Inside, were items they had prepared during the time they had before leaving for the Capital.

"I'm really curious about what this is," On stated.

"Really curious," Hong added, still in Adara's arms, though looking curiously at the box. "Like Hans said, it looks like your box," he looked up at Adara. "The box that's bigger on the inside! What are we doing with it?"