"Woo... woo..."

  "Woo..."

  There were bursts of crying again, and the corners of Li Qing's mouth twitched a little, if she hadn't calmed down now, she might have really listened Their voices are really too low to reach their hearts.

  But... Li Qing couldn't help frowning, why did she hear the sound of plants?

  Li Qing immediately told Lin You about this matter through audio transmission. Lin You happened to strengthen the formation at the moment, he walked over, and then sat on the side and started fishing.

  The two of them just listened quietly. Lin You heard the little crying and conversation. He thought it might be related to their husband and wife's chaotic spiritual roots. To hear the voice of these flowers.

  Li Qing called Jin Yu and the others out, she didn't say anything to Lin You, but she just asked them to fish by the pond too, and no one said anything.

  Jin Yu and the others didn't know what their boss and wife were going to do, but they obediently followed suit, but they didn't respond.

  Lin You and Li Qing heard the movement, and looked at Jin Yu and the others. These guys didn't respond at all.

  They were obviously demons, and those flowers were also demons, yet they couldn't hear any movement.

  Lin You asked, "Did you hear any sound?"

  Jin Yu shook his head, "No sound, boss, did you hear the fish talking?" Jin Yu looked at the small pond, where many fish were hiding in the lotus leaves Underneath, there is no sign of speaking at all, okay?

  "It's a flower!" Li Qing couldn't help reminding her.

  "Flowers?" Lang Fei looked at the flowers behind him, but there was no movement? But after Madam said these two words, they seemed to shake excitedly. Could it be that they can understand human speech?

  "Have they all become demons?" Hei Zhe looked at the flowers curiously, but he didn't find any signs of these flowers becoming demons.

  "They don't show any signs of becoming monsters?" Hu Qing also felt strange.

  "There is no sign of becoming a demon?" Li Qing looked at Lin You, who shrugged and said, "My wife and I have heard the sound of their talking and crying. How can this be explained?" All the demons stared

  at Lin You and Li Qing said, "Boss, madam, are you too powerful? You can communicate with these flowers before they become demons?" Li Qing blinked her eyes, "Husband, do you want to find

  some other flowers?" plants to try?"

  "Then try it. I think it may be related to the Qi of Chaos. They have absorbed some of the Qi of Chaos, so we can hear their inner voice." Lin You thinks it is the reason of the Qi of Chaos, but is it the reason? , they still need to check it out.

  Everyone returned directly to the space, where there are many fruit trees.

  Li Qing was leaning on a fruit tree at this moment, when she heard the fruit tree's coquettish voice, "Itchy, so itchy!"

  The sound scared Li Qing so much that she jumped off the tree, "Husband , it said it was so itchy!"

  Lin You's mouth twitched, and he also heard the heartfelt voice of these fruit trees.

  "Hey, can you hear my voice?" The fruit tree was also startled by Li Qing.

  "Yes, I can hear your voice." Li Qing blinked her eyes, "We need to find some plants that have not absorbed the aura of chaos to try." The husband and wife left the space, and then the two

The Rebirth Of The Female Match In The Last Days जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें