"Think about it. At that time, except for us people from the lower realm, we all passed through the mirror, so the rest were people from the upper realm." "Which one of them is

  Fu Linger?" Young Master Qin finally seemed to understand What.

  "That's right, Fu Ling'er stayed out of the matter at the time. Now that the Fu family and the Luo family are not dealing with each other, let the two of them quarrel, so that we can survive in the cracks." Young Master Qin and Princess Baihui have also put on makeup now,

  but Because of the luck value of Princess Baihui, she will stay in a small house in a slum area, while Young Master Qin will go out to spread the news after putting on makeup.

  When the third prince received the news, he laughed a lot, but the think tank of the third prince began to doubt, "Is the third prince really sure that she didn't take the experience tower?

  " Did you leave?"

  "That Princess Baihui's luck is so high, so she naturally has secrets, but the Tower of Experience may not find her." "

  But that Fu Ling'er was punished so severely, no matter what, it won't hurt her." Could it be her?" The third prince didn't believe it.

  "It's because she received such a heavy punishment that I doubt her even more. Have we heard that the punishment of the training tower will be so severe?" "I haven't heard of this, but I do know that the

  training tower It should be inherited by a man and a woman." The third prince knew the news, or else Fu Linger was pestering them at that time, and they would not have taken that woman with them.

  "That's why she was punished so much because she was not inherited by a man and a woman!" The people in the think tank believed the news more and more.

  The third prince is also suspicious now, because Fu Linger has never come out since returning to the Fu family. In the past, Fu Linger always liked to pester him and ran to him every day, but since returning After arriving in the upper realm, Fu Ling'er never appeared again.

  Originally, people in the Upper Realm didn't know anything about the Experience Tower, but as soon as First Young Master Qin released the news, people in the entire Upper Realm were a little shocked.

  "The training tower, that is the training tower from the fairy world!"

  "I heard that it is in the hands of Fu Linger."

  "But isn't Fu Linger injured?"

  "Maybe it's a trick?"

  "This is really true. It's possible!"

  "However, the Fu family and the lower realm are having such a quarrel, does it mean that the head of the Fu family doesn't know the news?" "

  It's really possible!"

  People outside were talking about it, and even the Fu family heard the news. As soon as Patriarch Fu heard the news, he went to find Fu Linger, but Fu Linger said with certainty that there was no, and she was really injured. For the plunge.

  Patriarch Fu couldn't help but frown, who the hell is framing his daughter?

  Therefore, Patriarch Fu asked Fu Ling'er to tell the story carefully from beginning to end. Patriarch Fu came to a conclusion that people from the lower realms were against him, and it was that couple who were against him this time. He had heard a lot of rumors about the couple of young people who hadn't passed through the mirror of heaven and earth.