"Master, someone is staring at the three little masters!" At this moment, the doll's voice transmission arrived.

  "Oh?" Li Qing paid attention for a while, and soon saw the man in black behind the soldiers. He wanted to break through the soldiers' interception, but he couldn't do it at all.

  At this time, Wa Wa suddenly said, "This man's eyes are ferocious, I think he should have eaten a lot of people."

  "Have eaten a lot of people?" Li Qing's eyes widened.

  "That's right, I must have eaten a lot of people, otherwise there wouldn't be such a vicious aura on my body, master, send the little masters back to the space first!" "No,

  we are still holding them now! "

  "I'll move faster, and I can replace it with a puppet." The baby didn't want the three little masters to take risks, after all, it was his responsibility that something happened.

  He was really afraid that something would happen if he didn't pull it in time.

  Lin You and Li Qing agreed, since there are such cruel people, they should let the child hide!

  So, the baby directly replaced the little guys in the arms of the husband and wife, and replaced them with three little guys' stand-in puppets.

  "Cannibal..." Thinking of this possibility, Li Qing felt uncomfortable all over. What kind of thing is that man in black? Is he human?

  But she couldn't feel the breath of a monster from him.

  "Honey, do you think that guy is human?" Li Qing and Lin You communicated.

  "There should be nothing wrong with human beings." Lin You replied.

  At this time, more and more people came out of the teleportation array, and the onlookers began to be driven away by the soldiers of the holy city.

  "Stay away! Stay away!"

  They coaxed Lin You and Li Qing's team to be dispersed.

  The man in black jumped out suddenly, and immediately rushed towards Li Qing's side, grabbing the child as soon as he got his hands on it.

  "Someone has robbed the child!" Li Qing screamed deliberately, and the soldiers who were close to her also came to help.

  The man in black had already snatched a little puppet from Li Qing's arms, but he was too greedy, he wanted to snatch another one.

  Before he could act again, a guard of the holy city directly mentioned him, "Return the child!"

  The man in black was arrested, so he had to return the child to Li Qing.

  Then the man in black was taken away.

  At this time, someone whispered, "This is the first time..."

  "Yeah, he doesn't know how many children he has eaten, but the Holy City Auction is his umbrella." "

  Hey, take the children away quickly, or the people from the Holy City Auction will force you to hand over your children." "

  "Yes, you guys leave quickly, the people in the Holy City Auction are not easy to get along with."

  Someone started to remind Li Qing and them, and told them that the man in black is the person from the Holy City Auction, if If they don't leave, people at the Holy City Auction will force them to sell their children.