Chapter 481-490

Comincia dall'inizio

  "I've got something good!" Wawa excitedly told Xiao Jingjing's younger brother.

  "An egg like a resentful spirit crystal?" Li Qing's eyes lit up immediately.

  "Yes, I think you need to recognize the master before you can survive. This time, it is best to recognize the master as the male master. In this way, after Xiao Jingjing's younger brother survives in the space, the male master can freely travel back and forth in the space, no matter what. It's the same in any world." The baby said seriously.

  "Then what are you waiting for? Husband, you go back to the law house." Li Qing immediately urged Lin You to go back to the law house. Now there are many things out of their control. The four maids who suddenly appeared and the wet man At least, although their cultivation bases are not shown, Li Qing knows that these people's cultivation bases are much, much higher than theirs.

  Lin You also went back to the law house immediately, and he was also a little worried, what if the four maids insisted on taking away their goblin, what would he do if he couldn't stop it? You must know that although he is in the same world, he can freely enter and exit the space, but if he is not in the same world as Li Qing, he will definitely not be able to enter in the sense of a doll, but it is different with Xiao Jingjing's younger brother.

  Lin You went back to the space, because there was always sound transmission between them, so others didn't know what Lin You was doing.

  It was Li Qing who was outside directing the crowd to start digging the grave.

  When the corpses of armored soldiers in simple coffins were dug out, Li Qing felt that this place might have been a battlefield. Otherwise, how could so many soldiers be buried here, but why are the people buried here so fresh?

  The coffins turned to ashes as soon as they were dug out, and the fresh corpses were exposed to the air. Li Qing was really worried that these corpses would also turn into fly ash. Fortunately, these corpses did not change much.

  "I suddenly feel like this is a place to raise corpses." Li Qing looked at the corpses in front of her, and she was a little hairy.

  At this time, Xiaohong came over, "These corpses feel that they can be saved!" "

  Yes, I also think they can be saved." Xiaoqing suddenly cast a spell on one of the corpses, but There was no change in the body.

  Instead, Xiaohong performed a cleaning technique on these corpses, "Princess, do you want these soldiers?"

  Li Qing looked at Xiaohong, "What do you mean?" She wants these soldiers, will these soldiers survive? Isn't that a joke?

  However, at this moment, Xiao Hong suddenly took out a ball of transparent light, and then sent it directly between Li Qing's eyebrows. Li Qing was not prepared at all, and that ball of light had already entered her sea of ​​consciousness.

  Others didn't even have time to intercept, Hei Zhe stood in front of Li Qing, "What do you want to do?" "

  That's a way to save people." Xiaohong didn't explain much, but Xiaoqing, Xiaolu and Xiaolan did Wei Wei is a little nervous, because only the four of them know that the healing technique is only known to the princess, all four of them have learned it, but none of them have learned it.

  If the female cultivator in front of her can learn it, it means that she must be their princess. Although she doesn't admit it, as long as they can recognize it.

  Li Qing had already sat down cross-legged at this time, she was receiving the transparent light, which looked small, but contained a lot of things, and among them was the technique of resurrection.