CHAPTER 67

Wonder POV

The water was perfect... neither warm nor cold...it felt nice...it helped to calm my raging brain down... Thousands of questions were swirling in my mind just like the water under the influence of my hands...still in this swirl my head was somehow focused on how he called me his woman...just for me...he hurted them that bad...I know I shouldn't but what do I do with this bubbly feeling...that isn't ready to surpress...

I looked around and then at my blurred image in water... nothing extraordinary...not someone special as a man like him deserves....but before I could think any further I felt him...I don't know how I'm able to do these things but it's just seems easy too distinguish his presence from any other thing or person...maybe it's because he's my first... everything...

"I told you to rest". Voice steel sharp...I do love it yet I can't say I wasn't liking the little tenderness in it..."I can't rest...atleast not until you tell me what happened...?". He sat beside me...on the floor but didn't said anything..."There was a fire in your building the entire thing collapsed".
"What?!". I looked up to him and he was staring right back at me..."Dad's okay... right?". He didn't said anything..."Armen... don't do this please...tell me dad's okay...". His silence was suffocating me..."Armen..."."He's no more...". 

Afraid to the core I didn't wanted to look in his eyes because I knew I would see the raw truth...there...but that didn't seemed to work...his silence was saying everything...and frustrated I took the collar of his shirt in my hands and pulled him forward... "Armen! Tell me you are lying!!"."He's dead darling....". I didn't understood anything...everything paused and my head throbbed... suddenly the room seemed to contract and the even the entire air in the room didn't felt enough..."Wonder!".
I shaked my head vigorously as my whole childhood,my teenage,my adulthood everything ran like a movie in my mind...He can't leave me! I'm not ready yet! "Wonder look at me!".
"No! Nonononono...not him! Not my dad! He's fine!"."Wonder Look at me!!". He's fine!... Yes he's okay! He's okay!

Suddenly I felt a hard push...and my mind went blank...before I could gather what was happening I was in pool...with his arms around my waist and lips on my lips...kissing me furiously...."Focus...on me...only me...". He said biting my lips softly again and again... while I wrapped my hands around his neck..."Armen...."."Look at me...". My eyes met his...and my fear came true...he didn't gave me a chance to say anything and plunged his tounge in my mouth closing his eyes... and I did too..as tears ran down my cheeks...his kiss was soothing me...all of his kisses are hot... passionate... demanding,dominating but this...this felt like a balm....I didn't wanted to stop...but after few minutes he pulled away wiping my cheeks...

I placed my head on his shoulder hugging him tight "I'm all alone now...I don't have a family anymore... I'm an orphan now...he broke his promise Armen...he left me all alone..."."I wasn't a product of love...but surrogacy...So never came to know about mom...and My dad just wanted an heir to his materialistic things...and I got to know about this on my twenty second birthday...I always used to wonder what do I do to make him love me...I tried everything... everything Wonder...I left painting and joined the company at early age... trying to get something that doesn't even exist...I was always more of a property than a person to him...a bloody thing...On that day I chose to throw myself in work just be the shark before any other shark eats me...I was dead... working and working and just working...". Hearing his words...made my heart clenched even more...."Then I met her... Yardley Austen...she made my heart beat...for the first time I realised I have a heart...I gave her my all... everything Wonder...on our wedding day I waited all day...but she didn't came..I was worried...was she fine...did something happened to her...in morning I immediately went to my office and asked Maxim to find  out if she was okay...but joke was on me...I came to know my London accounts were empty thirty million dollars...all of them gone...and guess who had the password..still acting like a fool I investigated more...I needed to see from my own eyes and when I saw the camera footage... Let's say haha she opened my eyes wonder...she taught me the reality...Give and take that's all life is...Money is the most powerful thing...Hey...why are you crying...I found it quite funny...look at me...a woman gave birth to me for money...a man chose to have me to take care of his money and apparently make more for him...and the girl I liked left me for money...so you see...all alone...". He turned my face up by my chin..."Of course cry all you want Wonder I won't stop you but never forget that you had a great time with him...cherish it...don't deteriorate your health even more... thinking what you lost...Wherever your dad is...he will surely not like that...". I nodded sniffling...I don't know how long we stayed like that...just looking in each other's eyes...the tears not once stopped falling...he was supporting my entire frame...

I was crying and crying as he was holding  my cheeks by his other hand and eventually wiping the tears...I was crying for my dad...who wasn't with me anymore...I won't be able to feel his kiss on my forehead before night ever again...I won't be able to fight with him for pancakes anymore..I won't be able to ask for advice from him...I was crying for Armen...who never got to experience what I had the opportunity to...I was also crying out of anger... because of Yardley who dared to do something this vile to him...at Dave to put so much pressure on him...At this cruel world to only torment and test the good people...at God who always calls up wrong people at wrong time...

What felt like hours he picked me up and took me to bathroom under a extravagant shower...and started taking out my clothes..."Armen...". "Yeah?"."I'm here..."."What?"."You said you are alone... I'm here...you aren't alone anymore....". His hands suddenly halted at my pants and he tugged me forward into him... and I crashed into him with my hands on his muscular shoulders... which I could feel clench under his shirt..."With that logic...you aren't alone either... I'm here...". His words melted me.... and before I could stop myself the words spilled out of me ...."In that case...make love to me Armen...".

***********************************