CHAPTER 65

Wonder POV

When I opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes..."Dave? What are you doing here in this weather..". "Well Can we come in?". He said with a smile...and I nodded laughing...it had been a long time since we had talked...I have always liked talking to him...he tells me so many things about Armen...and I love every single one of them...

"I have made tea... lucky that I made extra cups...haha....". He didn't said anything just chuckled coming in along with his bodyguard "That won't be needed...I need something else...".
"Sorry Dave...Dad finished Dima's pastries today..So no,you can't have that and let's not forget you had a high sugar level last week...So no sweets! Hahaha"."Oh I don't need it... haha...I need the files wonder...". "What files...I hav...".Before I could gather what was happening I was on the floor...my face was stinging with shear pain and tears welled my eyes... I couldn't believe that he really did that..."I really like you Wonder...I really do....so don't make me slap you again...Where.Are.The.files.Wonder?". He asked again and I shaked my head trying to gather what was happening when his bodyguard brought my dad was thrown infront of me,all beaten up and unconscious.."Dad!!". I tried crawling towards him but Dave stood in front of me...

"What the hell are you doing?!". He pulled me up by my hairs and slapped me again...I closed my eyes out of pain...by now I had the idea which files he was talking about but my mind wasn't able to comprehend this truth....Dave... he's a part of trafficking? "The files Wonder"."You can't be the part of it...not you Dave...Why?"."Well to answer your Power, position money... only three things...Now answer me...". I wanted nothing more but to shout for Armen but it was like I couldn't form sentences...

"Arme...Armen..."."You love Armen don't you? Have a life with h....". Everything happened in a slow motion when I was out of his vile arms and in one swift motion and like a superhero he punched Dave's nose...my eyes widened when the bodyguard ran towards him with a knife in his hands but Armen turned around just in moment...and taking the knife in his hands he kicked him in the groin hard...knocking him out...straightaway...

I was mesmerized by how good he looked while doing that... even in my dad's clothes he looked perfect...I'm absolute crazy to even think that but he just looked like wow.... and Finally...he looked at me...his brows furrowed... and not even a second after...it was like a switch turned on in him and his face morphed into a look that I have never seen before...a look that gave me chills...for the first time...I saw the every accent of playful Armen fading away and the dark Armen taking control full force...

He came near me still walking like an elegant panther and took my chin in his hands...his eyes turned darker and darker as he traced my lips with the pad of his thumb,wiping the blood from the corner of my lips he asked "How many slaps?"."Two..."."What else did he do?"."Pulled my hairs...". It was like I was under a spell once again...Answer to his every question just came out of me itself... without any efforts...I forgot what was happening around me when he softly combed my hairs..."How much it hurts?"."Nothing much...". He gently tugged on the strand of my hair and pulled me forward "How.much.Does. it.hurts?". I shuddered when he asked more firmly...I can't hide anything from him...

"A lot...". His lips pursed into a thin line "Where's my tea?"." Tea?...".
"You were about to make tea for me? Where's it?"."Oh yes...but..."."Let's have a tea party shall we? Tell me where is it?". I'm too tired to feed my curiosity..."In the kitchen...". He went into the kitchen winking at me and I  immediately went near my dad and tried to bring him back in concious...soon he jerked awake looking around and gasped seeing the men on floor..."How?"."Armen...he...".

"Time for tea". Armen said coming in cutting off my next words and then he crouched in front of Dave and the bodyguard before he poured hot tea on them...one by one... and I gasped..."Armen!"."Ahhhh! No! Please no!"."You touched her?! Her?! My wonder!". His voice held no emotion...I hugged my dad as he tucked me more into him..."Sorry! I'm sorry". The bodyguard weeped and Dave just looked at them in horror...
"You are my son! How can yo....Ahhh!"."Dad huh?". He said pouring the rest of tea on him and I had to a double take...it was a polymeric fake face mask... which melted...It was a guy I had never seen in my life ever before..."Sorry!"."Too late...you touched my woman! You know what that means? Death....".
My eyes widened when he said that...I didn't had any idea how to react on that...

He pulled onto the fake Dave's hair and and made him stand up "This is how you pulled her right? Right?!".I flinched more into dad and he just hugged me tightly "Answer me?!". He slapped him twice on his face hard and then from other hand pulled up the bodyguard by his hairs and dragged them both out of the apartment..."G...Go... he's not in his senses...". Dad said and it took me a moment to realise to what he's pointing but suddenly it clicked "Dad...but..."."I'm fine now...go...".
************************************

Armen POV

Bloody swines! Dared to touch my Wonder?! A girl so delicate that sometimes I feel scared to touch...just so she wouldn't break!  It was still raining a bit but no amount of water could cool this anger that was gripping me..her swollen slightly chubby cheeks once again came infront of me....and frustrated that I didn't came sooner for her I punched these shits more..."Hey man! Please"."You'll kill us!". Does the fucking pig has a doubt? I haven't even started yet....

I threw them on the road and crushed their knees with my foot and arms "We were Ah shit! We were hired man! We were provided with the dialogues and all!". Do they seriously think care?! "Do you know who she is?! My damn darling! Noone even touch what's mine, and you dared to hurt her?!". I don't care who send them...I have the power to find that out myself... Idiots...

Their groaning full of pain was giving me a satisfaction but it was only after the crushing and cracking sounds of their bones that I felt partly satisfied...when I stepped away a visible comfort passed their eyes...Not so fucking soon..."You think it's over?". I love the fear in their eyes... It's been a really long time I have done this...but they definitely poked me... I'll show them exactly what it means if they touch something as precious as my Wonder...I went into my car and soon the engine came to life...and a sadistic feeling gripped me hard...

************************************

Hey guys Gold here! Firstly I'm really sorry for not being able to update regularly...I really was super duper busy with other books, my college and assignments...I hope you are enjoying this journey and are taking good care of yours...Yes... Moral of the day! You have to love yourself to love someone,😂😂

And one more thing!!! I'm literally having period cramps right now and I'm unable to write anymore...for the next week...the devils are about to start... and that's why I updated this part...so....🥺 Updates might be slower...Forgive me dear gang 🥹 Byeeeee...❤️❤️❤️

But I was serious guys! Do Take good care of yours and do love yourself... because I don't know about anyone else but you guys mean alot to me...Hell you all my sisters...I may not be able to help you the way you want because I seriously believe only the wearer knows where shoe pinches.. but I'll try my best to atleast listen to you of course if you want to talk or something or the least give you moments of peace with my words.... in the stories...

Now come on smile... smile.... smile! I can see you! Smile...annndd...Go on ! Smiling pointlessely isn't that hard! Come on... Smile! And there it is!😊😊♥️♥️♥️ Now seriously byeee! 😂 I'm going to lay down with my hot water bag!!!