CHAPTER 36

Wonder POV

" Anchooo!!" I sneezed out loud even after trying not to and Armen gave me his handkerchief with the look that says' I told you so' " What?? Don't look at me like that!" I said finally tired of his stare " I told you so! You damn sneezing Koala". See!! I knew it! "So what ? The ice creams were totally worth it !No pain no gain, it was so much fun! " he suddenly stopped the car and looked at me..." You have no idea how much pain to inflict on a human body for your stupid idea of fun, hell dancing like a idiot, ice cream in this weather , ice skating just after ice cream torture! amusement park rides while eating popcorn , hotdogs for dinner and the lines between idiocy and fun crossed when you decided to have large cheeseburger just before rollercoaster, you are a idiot Koala for sure , Did you fell on head when younger ?? Hmm...Wonder? ". Oh... my.... God... this man can roast people on YouTube and have billions of subscribers." Okay you are being mean now then again you are a mean person".

" Oh yeah ?? You want to say that again" he leaned in and I could smell his expensive musky and earthy colongue from here...there isn't much space between these two seats of my car , his face was so close that I am almost kissing him, his eyes were wide pools of silver, I was once again getting lost in those orbs when suddenly a honk of car disturbed us but he made no attempt of moving back " Armen?" I whispered still in a daze of those silver pools but he didn't replied " Armen??" " Yes Wonder??" He said with a deeper voice then usual and a shiver ran down my spine the car driver was honking repeatedly " You need to drive we are in the middle of the road " I managed to say and he finally smirked and winked at me " You are with Armen Sokolov darling do not pay attention to those fuckers". What exactly does he means?? Anddd darling?? " Umm...Yes we need to pay attention to those fu..nope to those people, we are holding the traffic Armen the money can be yours but resources belongs to everybody ".

He looked at me with what seemed like a admiring look " Very well said Wonder " he said and finally started driving , he's used to super speedy cars but he still offered more like forced to drive mine saying he's being a Gentleman, please.. he's anything but gentle always pulling me here and according to his wishes...not that I'm complaining...I like him being authoritative over me...

He pulled in front of a beautiful cafe... it was definitely a posh one because my car was the only odd one out here " Why are we here ?? ". He looked at me and grinned "I don't want a sneezy Koala in my office tomorrow we have already skipped enough work today".
" Here??But we are dressed like clowns and this place looks so...wow...". He just went out completely ignoring me and , coming to my side of door and pulling me out, Nope!! Not gentle at all ? " I told you , You are with me and no fucker will dare to stop us,You yourself said to ignore the public didn't you?" He used my words against me!

I moved back towards the car but he threw the keys to the valet and tugged on my wrist hard, pulling me in his chest...what's with the smashing me in his chest everytime! The Grinch! Yup , it's a part of his personality and I don't think anybody in the world can change that

" Sir , the place have a dresscode you need to leave". A young girl around 18 said at the entryway and I tugged at Armen sleeves to let it go but this Mr. Ignore paid no heed to me and removed his goggles and cap for a second and that was enough for that girl to swoon right there." Ohh...my... Arm..."." Shut it I don't have time just show us our table". This is the first time in whole magical day I heard that tone of malice in his voice and I almost flinched at it...I felt bad for her... She looked at me pleadingly, I understood what was she asking for, Armen has the power to shut this whole place down in a mere seconds just for that little trouble she caused....hell I am his PA after all he had done it innumerous times!

I tugged down at his shirt and he looked at me and sighed..." Damn you Koala...You are lucky I'm in good mood blondie". He said to the girl with same tone "I am sorry sir , Please follow me". She said and Armen put his hands on the back of my waist guiding me and my cheeks were on the pan sizzling hot. This man is an alpha male that's for sure.

People here were totally judging us by our clothes but I didn't care my full focus was on Armen, he looked so perfect just perfect even doing something so simple as reading menu , he can be eighth wonder of world, I think his name should be wonder instead of mine." Wonder do you have any preferences in coffee Or do you just want me?? ". Wait What ?? He said still looking down in menu how did he even knew?? " I don't know what are you talking about?!!". He smiled and said " Sure darling I totally believe you, so since it's your first time here as I'm guessing I'll order something for both of us ".

He said and placed a order and within a minute some other guy brought our coffee and few cookies      " Have a bite of cookie with a sip of coffee " I didn't needed a notice to follow his instructions, that warm cup of coffee along with cookies looked so inviting , I took a bite of cookie and the gooey chocolate bursted in my mouth after that I took a sip of coffee and couldn't stop my moan....                 "Mmmm....oh...my...God.... this thing Armen it's like....". " The whole cloud of chocolaty coffee enchantment covered you up". He stole the words out of my mouth , I nodded and took another bite of cookie along with a sip of coffee..." Mmm... Armen thankyou". After a few cookies and halfway done with my coffee , I finally felt like a warm blanket was wrapped around me .

I looked up at him and he was just staring at me intently, his eyes were dilated " Umm... Armen your whole coffee is cold and ruined , why didn't you ate anything? ".He coughed a bit and said " Because I don't need it , I am not the one who insanely ate all the ice cream, let's go now it's getting late ". He said and got up paying the bill , without saying a word to me he took my hands and pulled me towards the car , we sat down and he was still silent.

What happened?? Is he okay? Did I do something?? Were all the questions swarming my mind...He followed the instructions I gave him earlier to my home, we drove all the way in silence " Armen?? Are you mad ? Was the day too much ?? I am sorry if it was . I know you are not used to it, it must have be...." I don't know how he did it in a millisecond but Oh...my...holy.... accounts....

**************************************