CHAPTER 35

Wonder POV

" Wonder ask me for anything else I'll give it you in a blink of eye , this... is.. madness!!" Just his expression was worth everything, hahaha "Armen you promised to live a whole day according to ME!! it's just the start and you are already denying to do it , NOT FAIR MISTER ". He looked at me pleading not to make him do this but I am not having any of that " Wonder it's stupid!!".

" It's not stupid, it's just a dance Armen"." In front of whole fu...mall filled with kids and parents not to mention, hot moms!". Seriously?? He was checking out the moms, huff!! that stupid hot as chilli flakes silly man "You! Have to do this besides I will join you and stop ogling the mothers of darling kids".

" Pleaseee! They aren't complaining some of them even gave me their number ". I looked around and all ladies were practically undressing Armen, I can't believe these mothers doing that in front of their kids, even the men were looking at him enviously yet I don't blame them, Damn just look at Armen, he's a walking talking eye candy even in that stupid hat and goggles and that candy is with me right now!

I glared at those moms and looked back at him , he was grinning like a devil he is...Ohh.. This is it...I know it's all true but he's only trying to change the topic and stop the inevitable....
" You ! have to do this if you want a brunch besides there are many people doing this and I'll join you ".

" Wonder seriously Look at the kids they look like clown wearing headphones dancing to themselves on that fu.. heaven I can't even curse due to these creepy crawling kids anyways as I was saying, they look stupid dancing on that stage, who even thought of this idiotic thing and you my PA , do you see any sane adult here dancing along with those kids". He said in a whining but stating a fact voice.. 

" That's it Armen I want to do this and we are doing this moreover nobody can recognise you in that hat , it's me everybody will be able to see and look at me I'm completely fine with it you know why??". " Because you are a Koala??". He didn't said that with malice in his tone, it sounded like more of a sweet nickname"Yes but also because it doesn't matters Armen, it doesn't matters what people think about us , they'll talk for a day or two and woosh another new hot topic ".

He looked in my eyes and finally said " Okay! But you are dancing with me ". " I told you I'll join you, didn't I ? " I said pulling him towards the centre and paid for the tickets.

A soft song started playing and we started dancing slowly he was scowling at me moving a bit here and there and I was smiling, the big Grinchy billionaire Armen Sokolov left all his work and came with me to spend whole day according to me in a mall dancing goofily just so he could make it all up for me....hehe...

Two more songs after Armen was jumping with me and the kids hands in hands laughing, he forgot about the surroundings , looking every bit of the Armen he tries hiding.... sweet , caring, pure, hurt but not broken....yet a sexy devil.

They announced the last song was about to begin and a love song started playing, Armen suddenly pulled me into his rock hard chest , my breasts smashing into his chest and his unique perfume's smell intoxicated me...he started gliding on the stage swiftly with both hands on my waist , I am too stunned to say anything but I am not complaining it felt nice....

His arms around my waist was like a rain coat in rain, everything about the moment soothed down everything that happened in past. He was here... with me now...my first kiss and my first love." I think this one the best out of all". He said looking down at me so casually like we have done this a million times before...His eyes are so captivating. I would have drowned in them again if the tap on Armen's shoulders wouldn't have interrupted us " Sir we need the headphones back ". He nodded and we both gave it back, we both didn't say anything for whole 2 minutes. I still can't believe he really did that...for me....Maxy won't even believe me... nobody at office would.

" Oh my Goddddd!! You two are such a cute couple , you danced sooo.... beautifully...We sooo...want a selfie". she was a teenage girl of age 15 or something along with few of her friends..." Actually we are.."." Sure Wonder would love that,won't you ?" WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?? Despite feeling confused as hell I said " Of course, why not ? Haha ". Their little group surrounded us and took a selfie, we then waved them off .

" So What's next??" He asked completely ignoring whatever happened but I can't it made my heart fluttered when he said that..." Why did you say that we were a couple? I asked him and as he answered all the fluttering freezed " I never said we were a couple, I said wonder would love a selfie now come on tell me what's next it's afternoon already".

He said with a persuasive face and I decided not to push the matter, why would a guy like Armen will ever want girl like me as his girlfriend, it was just a innocent joke?he has finally started to warm up to me , I love him and even if he wants to be just friends I am fine with it.

Atleast I'll be a part of his life one way or other, I smiled at him "Ice cream.... lot's and lot's of it for brunch especially Ben and Cherry's Belgium chocolate chip ". " In this weather, I really doubt your degrees sometimes ". He's right it's super chilly outside but it's more fun to eat ice cream in such weather... " Excuse me never doubt my knowledge of accounts and management and believe me the brain freeze, the epinephrine rush , the thrill you get is out of the worlddddd.." He smiled at me , why's he smiling like that ?" You are out of the world Wonder" he says things like that so casually like it's some office conversation and here I can't even stop myself from blushing at that , he probably meant it in a joking way " It's already noon come  on ". With that he took my hands in his and pulled me towards the ice cream parlour in the mall. I wish we could stay like this forever.

************************************