CHAPTER 48

Wonder POV

He was definitely taken aback by my choice of words but very slowly a smile graced his lips and no it doesn't comfort me one bit...it is a devious smirk."You don't know what you just signed for darling". And without any other word he took me up by my hips and I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist and before I could say anything he shutted me up with his mind-boggling lips.

This kiss was different, it was dominanting , authoritative and angry, still kissing Armen is something that I don't think I'll ever get tired of . He was exploring every bit of my mouth and  I was lovingly welcoming him, our tounges were lapping and tasting each other, well atleast when I got the chance as he was literally sucking the airs from my lungs, I was panting heavily my all thoughts were blocked now and all I'm able to do is focus on his soft yet hard sensual lips that are moving so professionaly with mine. His mouth was ideal mixture of sweet and spicy, a heavenly cavern.

I came out of my daze when I heard the sound of clicking door,  he placed me down and I slowly opened my eyes." My..God...how did you made place this big here? Even bigger question how did we got here??? Did you walked? I didn't even realised when... Whoa...my mind is blown! ". It was a fucking cabin version of a palace.

He didn't answered me just hoisted me up bridal style and took me to another floor with a lavish stairs , this place was so big.... extravagant but I'm not able to see the whole place because someone else has all my attention already....so beautiful and handsome....a real chivalrous panther, dark, mysterious....

We came in a big beautiful dark blue painted room but the interiors were not the things that caught my attention, it was the scented candles and blue rose petals  spreaded throughout the room and the king size bed present at the corner with a large window? Do the blue roses even exist? It's so... beautiful....I don't even know how many times I have used the term today but everything can really only be described as so.        

" Armen...is this...for me? You are not mad at me? ". How he did it is not the question, for me Armen can do anything he sets his mind to with the click of his fingers but he made all this efforts for me.... my eyes were feeling heavy with tears, this is the most sweetest thing anybody have ever done for me, he gave me a perfect day....in spite of everything that happened today with his dad, he managed all this " I don't see any other dumbheaded Koala here..and believe me I am fucking furious with you...but now is not the time to deal with that"  He said with a dark tone  but I just raised my head a bit more and kissed his cheeks while he placed me on the bed.

I couldn't careless how angry he is when he's doing all these things, which I didn't even thought in my dreams would come true."What the Fuck was that?". He asked and I immediately frowned it's the first time I initiated a kiss, did he not liked it? " I'm s..". " Sorry? You should be darling". He said now coming over the top of me and caging me between his both arms that rested beside my head on pillow and I was about to apologise again when he said " I'm not a fucking teenage boy for you to be kissing me on the cheeks though I liked it I would prefer this...". He said and my heart calmed down a bit before it exploded at the intensity of the kiss , it was hot , needy quick and hard , I was getting wetter and wetter down in my little wonder from just his kiss.

" Armen....". He attacked the sensetive spot on my neck and gracefully zipped me out of my dress " Better than any fantasy". He said looking at me and kissed my breasts softly before tugging off the bralette and it's like a switch turned on in him , his eyes darkened and he furiously took both my breasts in his hands, kneading them together, flicking my nipples hard and fast, I didn't even got time to feel embarrassed that I was completely naked in front of a man before my mind got filled with only stars and moon, the same pleasurable tension was building in me again wanting to push myself more into Armen " Ahh... Armen! Please....".  He was going down and down on my my body with his mouth continuously torturing my breasts " Your red panties have distracted me the whole day...fuck they are so hot darling....". He ripped it, literally ripped it with his teeth but that was the last thought on my mind as he immediately slipped his hot wet tounge past my little wonder lips.

"Armen!!! Oh god... please don't...ah... stop". " Your waterfall is and your bundle of nerve is bathing in it , my... fucking life....I haven't tasted anything like you...". He said flicking the clitoris hard with his tounge and I gripped his hairs tight,he was so perfectly flicking my nipples and clit together making me forget and I was trying to push his head more into my little wonder but he wasn't budging in fact he stopped all total" Armen... please!!". " Please what?". Huh? Seriously???  "Look at me" He said and I opened my eyes to do so and my god did he looked insanely the hottest  chilli flake.          

" Please what?". He knows what!!! then why does he needs to hear it from me??? " You know what?". " No I don't, please what? I want to hear it from your sexy mouth you won't hide anything else tonight, I want no barriers between us , you are not going to be shy from me especially now when it's your first time , say it , Please what?". He was thinking like that? He wanted it to be special...for me " I need to come Armen help me, touch me, kiss me , hell do anything you want I really don't know the exact word Armen...". He smiled but  genuinely this time and dived in again between my legs" Ahhh....my...God Armen.... don't stop....". I bit my lips hard when his strokes grew more furious and harder  "Oh...my God Armen I'm...goi...Fuck!!!  ARMEN!!!". I said and finally came hard on Armen and crashed back in the silk bed , he continued to lick me for a minute before he came up and smirked " I told you...next time you won't be able to hold your moan back by biting your lips Darling ".

" I need...you Armen, in me, Right Now". I said boldly still panting hard and he laughed loud , the most beautiful laugh and the most melodious song to my ears.
I'm so glad that I'm the one to put it there...if even for a few minutes I am able to help him learn to live with past  and just laugh carelessly then it would be the biggest achievement of my life...

************************************