CHAPTER 4

Wonder POV

I woke up to the feel of fingers running in my hair " Dad?? " He had rested his head on my bed with one hand running in my hairs lovingly and second caressing my tummy " Oh did I wake you up ?? I am sorry sweetheart I didn't mean to it's just.. " he was looking at me now, his eyes were filled with tears " I'm sorry I just..."." Dad it's okay, I'm okay" I said hugging him hard  "It's really hard to see you here again"  he said hugged me tighter....

I can't imagine what he went through while I was here every other day due to my condition.... I  had an acute heart disease without a cure , I came to know about it when I suddenly fell off the dining chair due to severe pain in my chest. The main purpose of coming here was a better treatment.

It use to hurt so much sometimes that I wished to be dead but my dad was strong enough for both of us he gave me a a reason to live and taught me the value of life, he did all that with a smile on his face hiding all his pain inside his heart. It was miracle that after 5 months we came here we got a potential donor , I don't know about the person sent from heaven to help me because of hospital's policy but he or she went where they came from...I still thank lord everyday for giving me a chance...

After a good ten minutes he  patted my shoulders  and said" Okay! enough let's have morning dinner "." What?? Hahaha morning dinner??"." You and me didn't had any dinner last night and it's morning already so yeah Morning dinner".

He can shift mood in an instant " Okay dad but first tell me about the man , is he okay now? ". I asked him and he frowned "Sweetheart he is out of danger  but still unconscious , it's upto his will now the doctors can only do so  much...honestly, from what Lisa told me I don't think he wants to live"  Excuse me!! "What?? He doesn't want to live , stupid man! stupid!!! stupid nincompoop "

I can't believe this! "Dad I need to see him" he frowned even more now.         " That's against the policy "." Dad it's important and he's still unconscious ".  I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and.. wait for it.. come on...they have to work!" Okayyyy!!okay stop giving me those beady eyes and wear your spectacles ". And that's how you do it...hehe...

" Wonder what are you doing here you should be resting ". I have rested enough and so did he! Time to wake up! " I have to knock some sense into an idiot" .

"Lisa please let her do this " my dad convinced auntie and they left the room then my eyes fell on the most beautiful man I have ever seen, looking so  handsome even in this state, sharp jawline, pink lips, jet black hairs,  hard body definitely hiding some packs in there , he's muscular that I know after all I was holding him last night all the way here and don't get me started on his silver ice like eyes, he had this dark aura around him, a commanding attention aura...

I couldn't help but run my finger on his cheeks " What happened that you don't want to live  fallen angel , I know life can be hard , people are afraid of death but in reality life's the one that causes pain  but you know what it's worth it , it's worth living because there are always thorns in rose ,  every beautiful thing is achieved after a little pain , if life takes from you it gives double than that too, think about the people you care for, people who are still in line to meet you in future the one who will change your life for better if not for anybody else live for me , I want to meet you , to know you , I want to share Dima's pastries with you , want to be your friend and we can go on crazy adventures together, what do you say ? Hmm? Come on...wake up please... ".

I talked to him about everything and nothing all day and sang for him a Lullaby that my father used to sing for me back when I was in hospital , of course I did it after having morning dinner with my lovely dad , hehe 'morning dinner' he is really something,  it was six in the evening now auntie said she called his family this evening saying it was hard to contact them but they'll be here soon , I was talking to him about my family when suddenly he started to breathe hard, flutter opened his eyes...           

" AUNTIE, AUNTIE!!" I pressed the button and called her , she came inside and immediately understood what's happening " Take her out Jake " she said but my eyes were on his struggling figure, the Jake guy took me out and gave me a bottle of water before going back inside, my dad was by my side the next moment....

"Sweetheart don't worry it's a good sign that he is getting his senses back ". That relaxed me and I sighed" Thank.. God !!".

After an hour auntie came out smiling." He is fine now, completely out of danger, it's almost a miracle, this morning only there were negligible chances that he will live , I can feel he's fighting, he was exhausted so we gave him some anaesthesia but he'll wake up soon...Guess our little wonder did some wonder ". She stroked my cheeks lovingly and went to treat others patients.

Auntie Lisa is  the same doctor who did my surgery, we grew really close with my frequent visits here . She is best friend of my dad but dad doesn't admit it , no they aren't dating they are more like siblings, I knew she would save the fallen angel , she's good at what she does...

I went inside the room and took his hand in mine....he did it..." You did great fallen angel". I kissed his forehead before I could stop,  lingering there for a moment, my dad came in smiling sadly at me                  

" Sweetheart you need to get back to your room  his family's here "
I nodded reluctantly and left his hand I was holding...maybe we could be friends in another life time fallen angel...

************************************