CHAPTER 22

Wonder POV

" NO !! NO WAY I NEED TO TELL    HIM "." Tone it up a bit more and he'll know Maxy ". I asked Maxy to meet me alone earlier before Armen comes in office, he thought I wanted to plan a prank on Armen. Seriously??

It's harder than I imagined, he's just not ready to lie to Armen about it even after I told him how he threatened my dad and auntie he'll be here any moment now "Maxy you said you were my partner in pranks! Can't you do this little thing for me?? " I tried to give him my best puppy dog eyes and he covered his eyes with his palm immediately " No!! Ask anything else you want other than this ". "I only want this ". I said determined " He ask me every hour about you from the day he woke up , it's been a month but he is still looking for you even though everybody told him that you were his imagination, including me , Do you have any idea how bad he wants to see you ? ". He said looking irritated but I am frustrated too " Maxy he has seen me now what change did that make? You think it's easy for me? Do.. you... have any idea how it feels?". He looked guiltily at me" Do you have any idea how hard it is to see him looking at me like he wants me wiped off this very earth ? Do you have any idea how it felt when he called me a whore? Or when he judged me by my looks like everybody else or when he saw me as a easy fu...target to ruin ?  I am not rambling about my pain Max , no I am not , I am telling you it's hard for me too despite all that  I can't leave because it feels like he's my responsibility after that accident". I told him and tears were filling my eyes  " I'm sorry I don't know what to say love ". He looked at me teary eyed , holded my hands kneeling before me and continued. " He needs you love don't give up on him like everybody else did " I nodded.  

"Look I want to help him and I am ready to risk my feelings that I don't even understand for it but not the place where several patients are getting free treatment ". He shake his head at me and was about say something when Armen opened the door , holding waist of a gorgeous woman , that's the kind of women that suits him not a Koala girl...He was glaring at us , Max suddenly got up  " What do you need Armen? ". " My PA..." He said  and my heart beat raced at his words for a moment " to do her damn work and not whore around " he continued,  sending daggers at me." Baby...and ..I need you to fuck me hard...can we go now ?" the woman said smirking at me first and then pouting at Armen.     " Of course.. baby" but he was non stop looking at me , better word throwing knives at me with eyes.

" Spectacles, I don't want my coffee today just get back to arranging files alphabetically and Maxim you better focus on work more ".  He said to Max equally angrily and left looking one more time at me " He hates me so much "." That's what you think my l  ove ". He said smiling sadly at me and I shook my head " That's what I see Maxy , I have  said what  I needed to say even after this if  you want to tell him , go ahead ".  Saying this last thing to Maxy I left to do some real work instead of that useless work.

It's been almost a half of the day and they are still in his office, how long can he go ?? Agh!!! it's angering me  to think about them doing that in his office , he completely behaved like he forgot everything about last night, how can he just forget everything and bring another woman here, it pains me...he is continuously hurting me ughhh!! I just want to scream and here I am arranging meetings for six months Good God do something annndd...dun dun dun " You are an Asshole Armen Sokolov, I'll ruin you " the woman came out of his office crying and screaming more incoherent words to him but the door just slammed shut on her face, I am guessing he just pressed the automatic close door button, yeah people he have it! He's is a billionaire after all...I couldn't help but laugh" Hahaha".  that's right girl you just made a fool out of yourself, I smirked at her and she left scowling at me " Bye Bye Miss" I said when the lift doors were just closing .

Somebody chuckled at that but it's just me.... wait...Armen the Grinch chuckled at that when did he even came here, he was leaning on the door frame smiling. It's the first time I've seen him smile and I can bet on anything that it's the most beautiful smile I've seen " My lovely accounts you chuckled!!" He instantly scowled. 

" No I didn't, your ears are ringing, go get them checked after work and did you just called.. you know what? nevermind ". " Yes you did and come on say it what were you going to say?".      " No Spectacles I didn't and Why in the world I am giving you an explanation? Go get my coffee Koala ". Honestly I am used to names now and this is big enough to ignore it " You Mr.Sokolov totally did hahahaha". His eyes smoothen a bit when I laughed or it was just imagination " Wait till I tell Maxy about it, Haha he'll be in hysterics ". I said laughing but His eyes went back to ragic silver at the mention of Maxy's name , Are they in a fight right now??" Go and get my fucking coffee ange... Koala ". He was about to call me something else well it would probably be another stupid name.

I shrugged and went to make coffee my way .He's bitter enough do not need more bitterness in his life... Maybe some muffins will be nice too...hehe I can't believe... he chuckled today it's a progress already and I didn't even do anything...yet...I have to tell Maxy later !

************************************