CHAPTER 44

Wonder POV

Oh.. my.. accounts!! I know this woman is a bitch for rubbing herself all over my fallen angel and for going against her words to ask only professional questions on Live TV which Armen handled quite well but still I'm really feeling bad for her , I know Armen don't have forgiveness in his dictionary and looking at his face right now...ohhhh...I so not want to be in her position, he never looked at me like that NEVER not even when he hated my very existence, the look only is so lethal and sharp and  at the same time it's so hottt!! Is it bad that my waterfall has started a bit nopeeee not the time Wonder Not.the.time! .

Armen stood over and stalked over to Kelly who was checking the shots of interview, I wasn't even blinking my eyes not because  there was a new drama unfolding nonono because he looks like the perfect blend of the panther in the painting and the lion King . He turned her around...." Oh shit". I gasped and the whole room got quiet after gasping loud when he slapped Kelly so hard that she was laying on the floor two feet away  holding her face in shock, his hands were imprinted on her face" You can kiss your career a goodbye" he said and I was shocked I just had my first orgasm, a mental therapy from that Alpha man , Shit! " You bastard how dare you ? " She said standing up and oh..my..God..What has gotten into Armen, The loud sound of slap again echoed and she was on the floor AGAIN with a hand imprint on another side of face "like this" he said and her crew member helped her .

" I will destroy you , You bastard!! I will ruin you! You don't know who Kelly Martin really is ". " A golddigging whore that probably slept her way up... that's all you are but  Do you fucking know who I am?" He said started getting closer to her " I'm The Armen Sokolov and You dared playing me ?? I will ruin you , your family, your kid and your so called boyfriends , I will ruin your very reputation like I did with the bitch Larissa and you very well know what I'm talking about " He said in tone that was equal to firing bullets at somebody.

She went extremely quiet after that , her eyes wide and hot tears running down her face to be honest she did brought this on herself and she's a whore for sure and   I think Armen's being a little harsh but what exactly are they talking about ?what did he do with Larisa? and Why in the world my waterfall is not stopping down there??? " How do you know all this?". " I'll say this once Get.The.Fuck.Out. This.Instant.and I'll spare  your family but surely not you". He said ignoring her questions and she nodded fast running out of the office almost tripping over her heels,bitchy yet poor woman .

Armen looked at the rest of the crew raising an eyebrow " Do you need a fucking invitation? Get back to your work" He said with dark rich authoritative voice and everybody was out in a second, some of them even left their equipments and then his eyes landed on me and all that dark look faded away... and he just... smirked  God.. nonono my panties, I just washed and dried them in the washroom after...oh my accounts...the images of Armen's hand hidden in my pants  started playing in my head...my...panty.. he started coming closer to me and I was frozen all the events of Kelly is fading away and I could only see him in three strides he was in front of me

" I have a question for you" Not a trace of anger from before at all instead a completely different look,  I gulped from our close proximity, nobody else was in the room and even if there was I wouldn't have noticed since I'm again lost in those silver steel gaze "Darling?" he said pulling me into him and I gasped "Umm...Yes Sorry.. Please ask ?" I said trying to push him away but his grip only hardened, I don't have any strength against him, he's not just holding my body but my heart too "It's serious Wonder , Stop with your antics". He said looking all serious , What is it that's so serious, now I'm curious too"Okay.."."It's a question that was eating me whole time during interview". Oh..yes..the interview..the slap.. he's talking to me like nothing happened at all with a mischief in his eyes, yup he changes colour faster than a chameleon.           

" Yes..?" I said motioning him to go on " Are you bare down there or you still wearing that sexy as hell red lace panty ?". "EXCUSE ME??" That was his serious question." You know I don't repeat just answer the question or you know what leave it, I'll find myself ". He said and didn't even gave me minute to contemplate it before his hands were in my dress directly touching my little wonder over my panty , How the hell does he even knows I was wearing a red panty?" ARMEN!!".

" Oh my my.. your waterfall is on my darling ". I was so embarrassed,
Floor I will ask you again please help me." Stop it Armen, Please anybody can come in ". I knew he was about to say something cocky when he tapped his bluetooth in his ear "What is it ?" He asked so casually tracing his hands all over my panty and I was biting my lips to not moan out , This...felt...really really...good...okay maybe Amara was right he is better than any pop song he's a rockstar " Don't make it an issue, it's just dad Laura " he tapped his bluetooth again and tugged on the rim of panty,my breasts were practically smashing in his chest now and he leaned closer to my ear "Next time you won't be able to hold your moan with biting lips " he said and got back straightened his suit just like that... why did he left me in such condition ?

I was feeling like I ran a whole marathon and he was standing there like nothing happened, damn this man is injurious to health more than drinks and smoke and Did he just said next time??

************************************