CHAPTER 2

Wonder POV

Dima's pastries are the best! Everything he make is really good
and fresh, it's not some big shot cafe but it's cosy  and perfect to spend a warm afternoon like this in winter...

As soon as I entered fresh warm fragrance of cookies and coffee took me in a hug and there he is standing in cute sweater and black jeans with a apron around his waist, his smile can warm up anyone's day.

He is definitely a nice guy with the looks...I instantly grew a crush at him when I met him for the first time. My  crush got crushed with a truck when he told me that he would have definitely dated me if he wasn't a gay  and we settled for being good friends "Wonder,  sweetheart what would you like Today?"." Whatever new you baking today Dim"." Beside that sweetheart , it will take some time". He said rolling his eyes....and I chuckled..." Nothing beside that,I just need to do some research" I said sitting on my usual place he always saves that seat for me no matter what"Okay, so I'll get back to work now" he smiled one more time and disappeared in the kitchen probably working on his current dish .

I love it here  the only problem is that he becomes a drama queen while taking extra money, It's his job and I can't be a freeloader so after long full three afternoon discussion , I finally convinced him that I'll handle all his account work and in return he'll let me taste all the new things he bakes for free and use this little cosy corner till I get a job.

By the God's mercy...I have a good life and I'm satisfied with it... the only thing left is a job...my dad earns well but I don't want to be dependent on him he already have taken care of me for so long working extra shifts at hospitals, he is a trauma psychologist and helped so many people, I want to take care of him and now... thinking about it I opened my laptop and started looking for jobs suiting me and my requirements.
***
It's been almost a whole day a freaking whole day and I'm still scrolling down these idiotic job offers, I didn't get my degree 2 years early for these junk of a job.

" Any luck?" I looked at him and he was carrying a plate of Banana nut... brownie?? I guess , I shook my head sideways " Aww... not the sad face sweetheart just try my lucky sex in the pan " A what now?? I'm not sure I heard him right. " Sorry?? ".   He laughed and placed the dish in front of me " You know I don't swing that way, here ,  It's my new creation  taste it and tell me how is it ?"....Dima and the names...haha

"The name is.. intersting... for sure , I don't want to know what were you thinking about while naming it  ". He waved me off " Cut the attitude miss and try it ".

I tasted it and a moan escaped my lips " I can tell from that moan you like it " he said clapping his hands" I love it actually, are you making some more?  If you are pack 2 of them for me   please "." Of course!!" He smiled wide  enthusiastically  fled back to kitchen hehe,  he just loves to bake..The exact moment my phone pinged and I looked at the message....Holy.Spirits!

" DIMA!!! " He rushed out and rest of the customers looked at me funny        "Sorry everybody please continue"  I said laughing he looked at me like I have lost it "I am sorry about her please enjoy ". He said calming the customers down... Maybe I didn't think this through...but who cares! This news is wow! "Wonder are you okay?I don't remember adding anything in my sex on the pan that you are allergic to" I shaked him off when he rubbed my shoulders and looked at me genuinely concerned...

" Guess your lucky dish worked , I got notification that I aced the primary  interview for the senior accountant position in The Sokolov Corporation ". " WHAT?? Umhh.. what you got selected for the  final interview in the Sokolov Corporation ". I nodded and his eyes got wide as the pan of sex on the pan...

He took the laptop from my hands and looked at it... what's the big deal I am happy because I really wanted the job , at that time I applied because the money was good and the job matched my needs " Woww.. that's big girl , people kill to even ace the primary interview and you cleared it in one go yet again with brains like you it doesn't surprise me". I interviewed for it 2 weeks ago , they have two tier interview system, I thought it was really wierd , I didn't had any idea it was that big corporation , I only got bit of an idea from morning news and Amara but right now listening to Dima it makes it pretty clear that the company is really big.... many people must be wanting to work there and they had to devise this method....My attention shifted when Dima pulled me towards kitchen...with a serious look" Dima...?".

" HAPPY DANCE GIRL!!" he took both of my hands in his and started dancing , well I can't say no to happy dance...but he definitely scared me
... "I haven't... cleared.. the final interview yet ". I said jumping with him " Girl.. you'll get one... of the best jobs... here  just by clearing that primary interview of The Fucking Sokolov cooperation. He said breathing hard" Really ?? " We stopped now catching our breath "Really ?? really!! Guess I should name my dish , the lucky sex".

We both burst out laughing at that , maybe it's really a big thing and I'll  finally get my drea... " Oh my god , what was that  Dima ?? "  we heard a loud crashing sound and Dima looked at me...and realised that we did heard it right.

We both dashed out of the cafe and the view completely shooked me..."Shit" I could only say that " Shit!! indeed" Dima said coming beside me .

In front road a expensive car had crashed into the mall it's a good thing that the mall is closed by now and in this part of town probably everybody else is sleeping , it was only a few customers and us here , Dima and I ran near the car  immediately and started looking for any casualties "God ! wonder come here!! " I followed his voice and what I saw next fixed me on the spot"Oh..my..!!" .

************************************