CHAPTER 9

Wonder POV

You are great at your work...you are smart....you are a strong girl... okay this isn't helping! I might look really crazy talking to myself in front of this extravagant building's glasses...What if that's what they all thought...I am crazy...No...Shut it! I shaked the negative thoughts out...." Let's just get it started".

I went in with no cream, no sugar black coffee in my hands just like Dave mentioned in the detailed PDF he sent me last night about the schedule of Armen and everything I needed to know before meeting his son. He was really sorry that he couldn't be present today to attend me at my first day due to some buisness meeting at Canada but he mentioned that he has told everything to his son and to ask help from Laura the receptionist if needed.

Dave's been taking care of me  and guiding me like a  godfather, I don't think he's like that with everybody and I feel lucky to see this side of him .

" Oh shit!!"  I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't noticed when I collided with someone" WHAT THE FUCK YOU IDIOT?!" and that someone is really rude" I'm sorr..". " Can your sorry clean up this mess?" okay he surpasses limits of rude but I was afraid to look at him so I kept my head down...

I guess he didn't liked it" Look at me when I am talking to you !!'.  He was so tall that I had to crane my neck to look at him " Oh..my..God!!" fallen angel ???....what's he doing here? I really felt the urge to run my eyes but it was so hard to do anything under his piercing gaze... He looked so good, not pale anymore, so beautiful...so handsome...he was deeply looking in my eyes. Those silver eyes of his have haunted so many dreams of mine.

It was like we were in a moment and he decided to ruin it" Yes I'm fucking Armen Sokolov get over it !". He said in an angry tone and I'm still in shock wait..did he said he's Armen.... Oh my dear God what have I done to you?     

" You idiot stop gaping and clean this mess  ". I'm so happy that he is alright now, his image in the car still haunts my dream but he doesn't Look like that at all " Are you Fucking crazy, who the hell even let you in?" I managed to come out of my mind         
" I'm.. I'm really sorry Mr Sokolov , I didn't do it intentionally".  Wonder you are his PA he doesn't know you,he doesn't need to know you nothing has to change except his attitude..is he always this angry?" And about cleaning the mess , so I'm not hired for this " I said in usual calm tone but inside I was trembling, I didn't expected to meet him at all much less in this condition " Oh yeah then you are fired , go to hell". Oh.. my he is really egoistical...does he baths in it?    " Are you always this angry and egoistical? No don't bother answering, I can see the answer...You Mr Sokolov cannot fire me. Mr.Dave hired me to be your PA and only he can fire me ". He was the one who was shocked now after a whole minute he said  " Dad hired you ?! " He said pointing at me and looking me up and down as usual judging me by my looks "He said he hired a girl not a Koala bear with spectacles, haha " he laughed along with few employees....okay that hurted coming from him  but I won't show it " Mr Sokolov being Koala bear is much   better than being city's top notch spoilt rich kid " . Everybody gasped and he looked at me really angrily this time , red rage in those silver pair, I didn't mean to say that but he hurted me too!

He suddenly took my hands in his and started dragging me , I felt a spark for a moment when he touched me            " Heyy! leave me " but he ignored me completely, the whole ground floor was watching this drama unfold.. annnd I've to fix this man's reputation...he doesn't care about anything!

We got in a lift and he pressed the button for top floor and pushed me on the wall, caging me with both of his hands by my head, my heart was trying to jump out of my heart... this is the closest any man have ever been to me... " What the hell are you doing??" I asked him angrily, trying to push him with both my hands which were on his rock hard chest but he leaned really close clearly unaffected by my struggles...my breath hitched " What are you doing? back away!".                

"Never I mean never call me a spoilt kid again or I'll make your life a living hell spectacles ".  he smirked and pulled out a neatly folded bunch of paper. "Remember these ??" He showed me the papers and it was the contract." I can back away but It's a deal Miss Wonder Hart, you can't back away before a year , remember this little fact " . He said pushing off the wall...my  tears were at the verge of falling but I won't give this man the satisfaction.

"I've never met a girl so irritating before " he said and I blurted out " I've never met such a  spoilt kid before ". I literally covered my mouth after that but I knew he heard it loud and clear when he said" I'll give you a tour of hell Spectacles ". I gulped and looked in his eyes, they were holding a promise, a promise to make my life a real hell  and at the exact moment the lift opened and he went out saying "I hope you know how I like my coffee". He said indicating he wants a coffee.

************************************