CHAPTER 49

Wonder POV

" It's the water body !!!". I shouted loud as I look outside the window only now, I smiled wide seeing that lake or whatever it is  "So we are on  the otherside of  it?".  I'm able to see the car on opposite side from here, how was I not able to see this huge cabin?

"Congratulations Koala for solving the mystery, Want a gift now?". He said and I almost jumped, not even a minute ago he went to get water for me, when did he got back??? " No gift can surpass all what that you have done for me Armen, What more can you possibly give me beside all this ?".I said turning around to look at him...nooo....don't drool! don't drool! don't drool Wonder!!!!  but how the fuck I cannot when he's standing there without a shirt, with his god like body, exactly how much does he work out? His hard solid chest and eight pack abs were on full display to soothe my eyes and his pants hung low on his hips , hugging tight his muscular thigh, my mouth was literally filled with saliva and I had to gulp it down.

He swiftly and silently came towards me and I made the mistake to look at his face....it took me months to see past his face , because it's his eyes that expresses him and right now, I can only see dark mysterious look that made me shiver a bit and at the same time a whole truck of  tingles in my belly, I hold my sheets tighter around me when he bent down and  placed the tray on the bedside table not only filled with water but juices, cookies , sandwiches and few dry fruits too and my heart swelled, I only asked for water and he brought a whole meal! 

My dark fallen angel....dark but also an angel somewhere in there, everytime I think it's not possible for me to fall more in love with him , I find myself reaching a new limit of love.

He sat close to me and took my chin in his hands jerking me forward "You have no idea how much more I can give you, Name it Darling...and it's yours". He said and it tinged me a bit, a disgusting feeling filled my whole body, he thinks that I'm with him right now because he's doing all this, because I want his money??? He tried kissing me but I pulled my head out of his hands and he looked at me confused "What do you really think of me Armen?". He raised a brow clearly asking where is all this coming from but my head is hurting with the thought that he thinks so low of me "I need to know, Answer me please...". I said trying to sound strong but it came out as plea.

"What do I think of you Wonder? You really want to know?"." Yes...I want to know how you feel about me? What you think about me? I'm still willing to give myself to you no matter what Armen , so just tell me... you know why?...because...because"."Because?". I think I have to tell him....I can't take this anymore, months I have hid my feelings they need to be liberated , they are eating me from inside now . I sighed and closed my eyes." Because... I...I.. love you..Armen... madly, deeply, unconditionally...I want my first time with you especially after today....I think you really did kept your words about giving me tour to hell because my life really seems like a hell without you anymore....look at my pathetic condition...Armen... I'm in love with a man who doesn't even believe in  L of  love....a man who still thinks I'm a whore after his money, who thinks.... I'm something he can buy.... I'm not blaming you for anything... you didn't promised me anything, you gave me more than what I expected but I can't help being greedier and greedier for you...and only for you Armen...". I couldn't stop anymore, I cried hard , hot tears ran down my face and he didn't said a word whole time I made my stupid confessions but I continued anyways.." I'm not a thing you can buy Armen....not a subject you can test on... I'm just a pathetic lover who doesn't have strength to say no to you even if you asked for my life and I am not just saying this Armen, I mean it...and time will tell and prove this to you that I love you more than my life or anything in this world". I said wiping my tears but it was of no use , I felt  emotionally drained, it was  not easy for me to see the man I love look at me with disdain yet I fought all but it breaks me to think that he just buttered me up all day to just fuck me ..." Tell me one thing honestly Armen.... did you only have been nice to me all day because you wanted to fuck me? I won't mind really, it was the best day of my life even after all the drama... because you were with me... Armen..I...". " Shut up".                       

" Umm...What?". He didn't said anything for good minutes and now when he finally decides to say something it's to shut me up? Here am I confessing my love to this arrogant sexy hot as chilli flakes man and he shuts me up? " Shut the fuck Wonder and look at me ". I raised my head " In the eyes". He said and I refused to do so by shaking my head in a no, he grabbed my chin again and forced me to look up in his silver pools again " You love me?". Simple question and even simpler answer           

" Yes...". " Wrong move Wonder, I'm not the man you should have fallen in love with". " I know". I said looking in his eyes that were so masked to get the read on any emotion of his " Then why?". He wasn't angry or happy or anything precisely, just curious "If I truly found out why, you'll be the first one to know".

He nodded as if really thinking hard about something " If I were to say that everything from yesterday to tonight was really a plan to fuck you and punish you for hiding the truth from me , What will you do? Will you still give yourself to me knowing I'll never return your feelings?". The answer was yet again very simple " Yes...". He was definitely getting shocks after shocks from me today. He didn't answered any single of my question just came nearer to me.

" I don't do love Wonder". He said  pushing me back on bed slowly" I fuck, hard, rough and strong, will you be able to take that? ". " I'll take a poison from your hands happily Armen, I meant when I said I'll choose you always! If it's for one night of passion or entire  infinity , I want you...no matter what, even if the whole day was delusion it was perfect, make my night even better, please, don't break my dream, complete me and this dream Armen.... "."Dumbhead Koala ". 

************************************