CHAPTER 19

Armen POV

I came out looking for her after few minutes and what I see? My fucking best friend who says he is not interested in my PA  giving a piggy ride to a laughing, smiling PA , she's so.. good at acting, one minute looking all hurt trying to make me feel guilty and another minute.. God she deserves a standing ovation...this is what I expected from her no matter how much potential she has she'll be a greedy whore , so no surprise in that but what unsettles me is her damn laugh , it's like my angel ? I tried to focus more but..damn they went into Max's office, seriously!!!he's going to fuck MY PA in my company, nope not at all , I climbed down the stairs with lightening speed but Laura stopped me.

" Sir, you need to sign these papers!".  "Not now Laura"."It's really important, it's from Mr. Ivanov ".It is really important he's a hard man to track and crack a deal with. I snatched away the papers and quickly went through them.

Signing it I shoved it back in her hands " Thankyou Sir". I didn't bother replying, rushing past the employees and busted the door open and they were just.... sitting maybe they were preparing to do it ?? It boils my blood to think they were going to do it if I  wouldn't have interrupted. I don't know that why ? Maybe because I don't want my friend to fall in her trap yeah that's what it is!

" Spectacles! get back to work, I don't pay you to whore around and you Max she's off limits get that thing in your head , she's an employee here moreover my PA that dad hired , so get back to work". I said pointing to both of them " Do you need it in writing to get the fuck back and arrange a coffee for me ?". " No Mister this is not my scene, you will apologise to me  and Maxy first  only then you're getting a coffee , you can fire me if you want??". Excuse me??   " Maxy , I totally forgot he can't fire me ". She did not say that , I saw red when I looked at Max who's laughing like a idiot   "Or Can you Mr.Sokolov??? "  She looked at me with a smile....that smile.. ughhh she reminds me so much of her...
I need a damn drink...

I went out of the room and got myself a whisky..,After few drinks I went into the gym and looked at her, How the hell can I compare this greedy girl who doesn't have damn self respect to leave this job herself  after this much insult with my angel, if she convinced my dad to hire her even after no experience she can damn well convince my father that she has to leave this job , but no why would she ? She wants money and only money, on the second day only she trapped my friend and making me want to fuck her...no matter what she wears....she's beautiful and those glasses just adds to her appeal , I remember how her tits flushed in my chest even after her little hands on my chest in the lift , I'm getting hard just about thinking how she must look inside those baggy clothes...

I can't take it anymore maybe the drinks have done their work or something but I went out of gym in a hazy state and grabbed her from her desk " What the hell Armen?" I just made her sit on that desk and looked at her , she looks so beautiful, so innocent  " Armen stop it ". I pushed her back and grabbed her hairs in my fist that  feel like silk and finally smashed my lips on her , kissing her furiously she reminds me so much..so much of those lips, maybe it's the drinks but damn it's hot.

It took a minute but she opened her mouth and God it was heavenly, it tasted so good....FUCK!!! I grabbed her by her hips and squeezed a good amount of her ass and she moaned loud "oh..my!!". She wrapped her legs around me and I carried her in my office....her moans...sweet...sweet music...her hand felt so good running down my back.

I slammed the office door shut and pushed her on the door and started grinding my hard as rod dick on her. She was pulling me even more with her point heels in my back and vigorously grinding on me" Arm.. ughh" she moaned  " Damn Wonder you feel great...". I groaned in pain grinding on her , she looked so sexy with those wide dazy eyes and swollen lips like a true angel.

"Shit!" I groaned and  started kissing her on her neck and moved towards my desk kissing her continuously all over her clavicle,she was pulling into my hairs just perfectly...I have never felt this sort of lust over anyone....

I placed her onto the table and started pulling her  stupid baggy sweater up when she started pushing me but I ignored it kissing her softly now on her velvet lips but she's continuously pushing " Armen.. please stop".I couldn't stop now I was rock hard       

" Armen!! please Stop it". She said pushing me harder but I didn't budge and inhaled her unique candy like shampoo "ARMEN STOP IT" She pushed me hard this time... " What the fuck Wonder? Just enjoy  damn it! ". She looked a bit guilty..." I don't want to do this now, You're drunk Armen you don't know what you're doing ". What the fuck is her problem ? " I don't need to know anything to fuck a girl and come on isn't that you wanted all along".  She looked hurt , Can fool anybody else but not me , she's probably playing hard to get " Look I'm leaving and you should go back home and sleep, you need it " she said jumping off the table, fixing herself she left giving me one more glance and my drinks are wearing off now and I am slowly realising what the hell I did...One more time.... Aspirin!!!!

************************************