CHAPTER 55

Wonder POV

"Found you...". He said and pushed me on the wall with his weight " Armen I...". "Shhh..". I'm not able to see his face but I'm sure it's firm as always, his body is pressed against mine and I can feel his bulge softly rubbing my lower back, I was preventing the moan escaping my lips but it broke out the moment he started kissing my neck open mouthed...

" Armen....Ahh...". " You little tease...".  He pushed his bulge into me more, God...I was just wrapped up in a towel and from what I could feel he's fully dressed now...but  he's too big to be contained by pants when he's not even aroused and he's aroused right now!!! And I'm already so wet....down there....God he's driving me crazy.

" Armen...please....". I gasped when I felt his hand rubbing over my inner thigh...." Armen...". He's slowly moved his hands and finally....finally...cupped my little wonder with one hand and kept rubbing him on me..."Your waterfall is on, do you by any chance need something? Hmm?". He asked biting my earlobe and I panted out       " You...I need you...Ahh...". He chuckled darkly... slowly running his hand all over my little wonder and started drawing slow circles around where I need him the most...." Armen.... Please don't do this.. I...ahhh...need...you....".    " How much?". He asked sucking on my collar." Very much...". But instead touching me more he completely stopped and turned me around and pushed me by my shoulders in the wall next to the  painting and finally I looked in his eyes that held mischief   " Too bad you didn't needed me a while ago". Oh nonono please no I'm too far gone..." I barely touched you and you are like this darling imagine if I were to leave you on the very egde of orgasm? Wouldn't that be a scene to watch ". He unwrapped my towel in threw it somewhere before his finger was inside me in one go..                 

" My...God....Armen!!!!". I moaned loud when he instantly found the magic spot and rubbed it and he was chuckling but not out of happiness but at my helplessness, I know Armen that much..." Not God darling..No..I'm your boss, Who am I?". He curled his fingers inside me and adding other one at the same time making me answer in a loud gasp" My..boss!".

"Who do you need?"." You...". " Then who do you belong to?". " You...". The answer came from my very  soul , even in this condition if I was able to form sentences, it's only because Armen is the one before me...

Thankfully the answer seemed to satisfy him and he grinned."I told you not run away from me, didn't I ? ". He was more dark right now...more intense than last night, I know he'll stop "I'm....ohh.. I'm sorry...". Despite that I feel him pulling his hand and finger out "I don't forgive and forget....". I grasped his biceps tight "But I'm.. your darling..and I need you...". I said pleadingly....and I saw his eyes darkening instantly.... " That's true isn't it ?". For my sanity's sake he thrusted both of his finger back in and out furiously continuously hitting the spot " Come". He said and like always at his command I did thanking lord that he didn't left me on the edge and fell back into him and he pulled me up in his arms

"I will tolerate everything else but never run away from me, Next time your sweet nothings will not change your fate..I can and will leave you on the highest peak of pleasure...all alone". He said kissing my forehead....

I definitely wouldn't want that...I felt like I would  die if he left me like that but despite that I smiled in all the funny drama the reason for his anger was solely because I ran away from him...hehe...

He placed me on the bed, calming myself and my body down and coming back to real world...I got a full look at him he was dressed in a crisp white shirt with cerulean blue pants, he can't just leave blue can he ?