CHAPTER 24

Armen POV

The damn Koala is doing it on purpose, she's taking her revenge this way , sitting so fucking politely in the corner arranging the useless files after-hours but not giving me the coffee I love whole day?

It's a good thing I fucked that slut in morning otherwise I would have blasted by now she's acts so marvellously.Rejecting me at first so that I believe in her act , I don't even want to think about it,  it's like we have made a silent pact to not talk about what happened yesterday night,  I have to say  I haven't met somebody that has pulled up this innocent act for so long in a long time .

It's a challenge me to think of her as a whore when she looks a bit dumb to be honest to pull of something like manipulation. I haven't been thinking much about angel because I am so busy at unveiling this hidden slut.
" Stop glaring so much otherwise your eyes will get a anger burn you know like sun burn?". The words she says... Damn the Koala is wierd "My eyes.. I can do whatever I want"."Uhuh...very reasonable"."Drop the sarcasm and do the work"." You know I'm actually liking it Mr.Sokolov". I'm scared she'll start dancing now..not that I would mind a lap dance from her...with that ass...damn..." You are smiling wierd , are you.. okay??". I was??" I would be fine if I got the fucking coffee I asked for not a sugar factory"." And..I told you if you want it go get it yourself because I only know how to make sugar factory ".

The girl is so infuriating. I looked at the clock, it's pretty late..." You should go now , do the rest of it tomorrow". She looked at her watch " Oh shoot , it's late"." Do you have your own transport". She nodded and packed up everything in a rush but suddenly looked at me and smiled, FUCK THAT SMILE!! That's her real weapon! Her laugh, her eyes and that smile... lethal!

" Thanks for asking , I do but it's on  service though my friend will pick me up ".  She said but paused at door and turned around " You should smile more , I haven't seen a smile as beautiful as yours before" I was too astonished to reply, people talk about my good looks all the time but never have they ever appreciated my smile. This girl...

I came out of the office after few minutes in my car  and saw her... she was laughing and  hugging a guy , So..my friend, me and now him how many more men she have deceived She went in his car and I drived home " One can't hide their true self, Can't say I didn't knew what she actually is ".

*****

A month has passed since that day , we have settled onto a routine, she's great at work, No matter how much I hate her I can't hate her talent and therefore I stopped giving her the junk work and provided her more important work , she didn't tried anything with me except giving me that ridiculous coffee well it doesn't taste that bad anymore...as I think about it...No... I still hate it!

She leaves different sweets  everyday in my office in morning, talks to me politely no matter how much I verbally abuse her , ask me time to time if had a meal or not . I scolded her for all of them but she's damn persistent, I even went as far as talking to dad about this and he just laughed and said told ya she's different , yup has adopted a different method to trap the men , I tried everything from threating her to insulting her but she's like a smooth pitcher , so I did what she does to everything I say , ignore it just like I ignored that mirror and stopped looking at her , that look of her confuses me and try changing my theory of her that I created .

She stays with Maxim all day if she's not working and Maxim.... I don't know what the hell is he doing there's still no word on angel everytime I ask her he just shrugs and says work in progress he's too focused on another work does he  know about her so called friend and  even after all this does he know she's  still trying to trap me too. Sorry darling I know you too much better than anybody else.

" Mr. Sokolov we have a problem". Her melodious seducing voice melted in my ears , The girl doesn't need anything else to seduce anybody! She's a torture! I understand everything now the way she dresses it makes her look like a dumb innocent Koala bear perfect for manipulating anybody, yeah that's it!

" What the fuck you did now ? ". " I didn't do anything Mister" she said rolling her eyes ,  she talks to me like I'm her fucking buddy well I am ready to be her fuckbuddy....Not the time! See... that's what she does! Bloody Koala! I can't even fire her , wait Armen wait she'll slip one day and you'll be able to push her down even more , I breathed in " Okay just fucking tell me what's it ? "." Mr.Ivanov is here with his son". What the fucking hell is happening in my life. Aspirin!!!!

************************************