CHAPTER 18

Wonder POV

I ran straight to the washroom , Exactly how much venom he has against me ? Why does he hates me so much? I've called names in past but so far the worst was this,What made him like that?! Why?? "Wonder?wonder?" Max?? He was knocking on the washroom door..." Love, I know you are in there".

I wiped my cheeks, how did he even got in the ladies washroom? " What do you want Maxim". " Oh it's Maxim now? Hmm? I prefer Maxy....listen love open the door , Can we talk?"."No".  He chuckled at my blatant reply." Come on I'm your partner in pranks!"." You still want to be my friend?"." Hell yeah !!! you think I believe that asshat? You Wonder...my love are wonderful ".

I opened the door and looked out with the creak of door"Really?". He forcefully pulled me out of washroom and lifted me up " Heyy!!! hahaha, what are you doing Maxy?"." I'm a very busy man wonder , it was the fastest way". " You're stupid, you know that".

He was practically giving me a piggy bank ride " Everybody is not a smart nerd like you my love". I could feel he was saying the truth, but why is he calling me love?? " Maxy I'm not interested you in that way , you know?". " Neither am I,love"."Then what's with the name?"." What name?? You mean love?? Hahaha, Wonder you are like a sister to me that I couldn't help but fall in love with that also in a first glance, So yeah...love suits you". That's..a very.....stupid logic but whatever sails his boat and I do like the name... it's most stupidly sweetest thing anybody has ever said to me. 

I did always wanted a brother who I can blame after pulling a prank or stunt, guess I don't have to worry anymore, hehe." Okaayy..but you should put me down now, we are reaching the office part, they'll get the wrong idea ".

He completely ignored me  and kept moving on saying "Who cares? Listen to me love people talk it's their work what our work is to kick them in the ass and do whatever the hell we want ?? Get it,it's simple ". I hid my face in his back holding him tight literally saving myself from staff's stares ,  don't blame me I did struggled to get off him but he had me in a bear grip, I have given up now

He stopped and I finally looked up  "Is this your office Maxy? " He put me down on a couch. Why in the world these people have couches in their office?

Look"Bingo, you got that right , So what prize do you want? " He asked sitting in right front of me and I didn't thought much about it before I asked  " How about you tell me what made the Grinch a Grinch?"He chuckled.        "Smart very smart love but it's not my story to tell , I see you know he wasn't like that before,  anyone can if they really look in his eyes and Look past his behaviour , for past few years he didn't show any emotion except hate , anger, rage and bitterness"."He needs to share it with someone, anyone,he needs to let things go that happened in past".

" It's not easy to let go love but you know what I saw today?". I shake my head" An emotion beside anger, a purely different from one's that I have encountered for past years "."And what is it?"." I can't tell you that right now Wonder,  What I can tell you is that he will regret every single word he said when he'll see the real you , he'll regret ignoring someone who's right in front of him due to his fears of past and imaginations of present ".  He said with a polite smile and all seriousness." Imaginations??". He was about to say something when the door busted open with a thud and all hail the hell's tour guide...

"Spectacles! get back to work, I don't pay you to whore around and you Max she's off limits get that thing in your head , she's an employee here moreover my PA that dad hired , so get back to work".He said and looked at me " Do you need it in writing to get the fuck back and arrange a coffee for me ?". Nincompoop didn't even said a sorry or a please!

" No Mister this is not my scene, you will apologise to me  and Maxy first  only then you're getting a coffee , you can fire me if you want??". I gasped and looked at Max and placed a hand on my chest creating a dramatic effect " Maxy , I totally forgot he can't fire  me ". Max bursted out laughing and Armen' s face was red due to rage"Or Can you Mr.Sokolov??? " I looked at him with a politest smile I can offer and if the looks could kill , I would have been eating dinner of bones in my own grave but does it matters to me? hell no !!.

" So?? I'm still waiting for a sorry with cherry on top !" He looked at me one more time and left the room slamming the door hard , No sorry like it would kill him to say that word! 

I know it all comes from a wrong place but he hurted me so bad , I can't get his words out of my head , I'm scared I'll lose myself in finding the real him " Thanks Maxy... for everything". He just raised his thumbs up but didn't said anything, how can he? he is rolling on that couch laughing like maniac , hahaha....

************************************